Almost 1 month now

this is just a reminder of the main topic link

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t66713/

its been almost a month now to be exact its been 28 days since we broke up..she has moved extremly fast while i am still burning and hurting and dont know what to do

she claims that she is my friend, but we barley talk or speak or even chat online anymore

she keeps on saying she need me as a friend but hasnt showed me that she is a friend, she said we shouldnt rub anything in either faces but all she does is rub it in my face day by day...

he meets her at work, he meets her every place that i am in

even her away msgs and profile are rubbing

her current profile:

"I don't know how to explain it,

If only you could truly see,

How much I really care for you,

How much you mean to me.

I look forward to seeing you every day,

The grin that belongs only to you,

When I see you I can't help but smile,

There is just something about you.

When you put your hand in mine,

My heart suddenly beats faster,

I wish I could tell you right then and there,

That my life could never be better.

7/20/05- cloud 9 and getting better"

how could she just forget about me 1 day like that...that really hurts to find out she never loved me and was ashamed to let ppl know she did, but with him its all public....i feel like i could screem and even cry like a baby

i really need help to get out of this

cut her off and move on anyway you can.

stop reading her away messages and profiles, even delete her from your buddy list.

if you have to, get a new job.

there are ways of avoiding people you don't need in your life, IF you really want to avoid them.

• Author

my position at work is higher then her, i just cant leave work and drop out of school for her....i will be ruining my life at the end by leaving my job and droping my classes

ok then here is what you do. since your job is obviously too paramount for you to quit over a stupid breakup, you need to tell this girl to stop rubbing her relationship in your face. tell her you are trying to move on and she is not helping. CUT OFF AS MUCH CONTACT AS YOU CAN, which means not going online/calling her/txting/etc. Do everything in your power to avoid her like the plague. Trust me, you are not ready to face her and the new bf at this point, it's way too early in the breakup for you to be able to handle that.

Originally posted by SoftDrink

cut her off and move on anyway you can.

stop reading her away messages and profiles, even delete her from your buddy list.

if you have to, get a new job.

there are ways of avoiding people you don't need in your life, IF you really want to avoid them.

Word. I think you need to cut her out completely. I know it sucks but every single time you read her away msg, or see her online, you will feel a pain in you. The ONLY way, I am convinced, is by cutting all ties. You have to let her go and do your best to piece your life back together, which means doing things for YOU. Resuming your life again. Learning about what you like/love/want in your life all over again.

I know sometimes that heartbreak can seem like the WORST thing in the world, but you have to keep in mind that there may be something even better out there waiting for you. Someone you love and who loves you the way you deserve to be treated. Just have faith... even if it's only in your mind.

• Author

i do

but i am afriad to love someone and have her still in my head

i know by now that her love to me was nothing cuz she says she has no feelings, so that was all a game...and aparently my feelings didnt matter to her