Wife cheated after 14 years

The kid 123

Ok so my wife cheated after 14 years together. We actually never been married but it's in our tradition that once you live, sleep and have kids together we are married.

So she met this guy a year ago thought he was gay and omce he told her she wasn't continued to talk to him. Started going to the gym together and went out twice claims she only kissed him no sex involved.

I caught her and she said well you probably have been cheating on me too and by the way I dont want to be with you and on top of that I actually stopped loving you years ago just stayed with you because of the kids.

Days later she tells me she does want to make it work but needs time to decide if she wants to be with me, hours later she changes her mind and i said ok u need to move out then. Now she says well you can't kick me out and if u do i will call the cops on u and take the kids away from u.

The next day she tells me she us sorry and to forgive her and that she no longer is talking to the guy she ended everything and wants to make it work. So I sort of believe her buy I dont want her to lead me on

During this time she is at my house all day until the hours of 5pm-10pm she goes to her friends house. I took the phone away and car away and told her she can no longer go to the gym. She tells me well I won't get back with u unless I can still talk to the guy and go to the gym. I say no.

So the next day she goes to the gym and i tell her ok I know at this time we are not together but this is disrespectful she doesn't care and goes. The next day goes to friends house and she tells me don't worry I haven't talked to the guy. I said ok. She forgets her phone I look through it and see a text from the guy that he bought her a phone. I confront her and she once again says sorry. She continues to lie to me I dont know what to do. Friends tell me to file and eviction, restraining order, file child custody because right now she's abandoning them and not spending time with them.

Help me please and feedback is appreciated.

Listen, there are good people and bad people out there. My ex dumped me because he wanted to date around and experience single life and date other people. Perhaps he never loved me, or perhaps he was going through an immature life crisis. But the matter of the fact is that he TOLD me he was interested in someone else and was infatuated, but NEVER disrespected any boundaries (cheating actions like kissing, etc).

And even then, he has felt GREAT remorse in hurting me.

And it sounds like this woman not only lied and cheated, but feels NO REMORSE at all.

Leave her be. Cheating is bad enough. But cheating with no remorse tells you a lot about the other people, especially when you have invested 14 years.

• Like 1
Ok so my wife cheated after 14 years together. We actually never been married but it's in our tradition that once you live, sleep and have kids together we are married.

That you know about

So she met this guy a year ago thought he was gay and omce he told her she wasn't continued to talk to him. Started going to the gym together and went out twice claims she only kissed him no sex involved.

She's a liar. A kiss=sex in an affair

I caught her and she said well you probably have been cheating on me too and by the way I dont want to be with you and on top of that I actually stopped loving you years ago just stayed with you because of the kids.

History rewrite. You never mattered because she's all into her affair

Days later she tells me she does want to make it work but needs time to decide if she wants to be with me, hours later she changes her mind and i said ok u need to move out then. Now she says well you can't kick me out and if u do i will call the cops on u and take the kids away from u.

She wanting to cake eat at your expense

The next day she tells me she us sorry and to forgive her and that she no longer is talking to the guy she ended everything and wants to make it work. So I sort of believe her buy I dont want her to lead me on

Cheaters lie a lot

During this time she is at my house all day until the hours of 5pm-10pm she goes to her friends house. I took the phone away and car away and told her she can no longer go to the gym. She tells me well I won't get back with u unless I can still talk to the guy and go to the gym. I say no.

I want you to support me while I cheat

So the next day she goes to the gym and i tell her ok I know at this time we are not together but this is disrespectful she doesn't care and goes. The next day goes to friends house and she tells me don't worry I haven't talked to the guy. I said ok. She forgets her phone I look through it and see a text from the guy that he bought her a phone. I confront her and she once again says sorry. She continues to lie to me I dont know what to do. Friends tell me to file and eviction, restraining order, file child custody because right now she's abandoning them and not spending time with them.

the affair is still ongoing

Help me please and feedback is appreciated.

You are acting very weak and she will manipulate and play you as long as you allow it.

Better wake up

• Like 1

If it’s your house then call a lawyer and file for custody of your kids. Then kick her out of the house with your lawyers blessing. Don’t take her threat lightly.