3 weeks after being dumped Ready to Move on

I posted earlier about dealing with a cheating ex gf for 3yrs and 2months. I had a moral code that whenver a person cheats the trust is broken, just walk away o u dont end up getting hurt. My ex did dat for 2yrs i almost walked away 1yr ago but decided to give it anther try. fast forward 3 weeks ago we hve a big fight n she decides that no chance to reconcile just end it.

Aftermath; I have begged and she refused even sayng she will find the MR right and i should move on. Of course she saying this cause she broke up with me and has made up her mind. On the other hand i developed a range of emotions of the course of 2weeks, from anger to hate to confusion and crying.

Today marks 3weeks to the date she ended things, and i finally got around to deleting everything about her and tossing everything we ever shared together. I have also let go of wishing her bad. Dnt be angry at her or urself. U will feel bad , u will blame her, u will blame urself.

Take ur time to heal and never stop loving people because ur a genuinely good person, rather anyone who walks out of ur life once, never deserves to be let bck in again.

I would never take my ex back again so i just wondered why i kept begging but at least u did. One day she will have to beg someonelse whome she loves .Life has a way of giving us a dose of reality.

Meanwhule, I am starting to pick myself up and i know once am back up, there is no looking back not even for a second.

funny thng about life is the dumpee always never has regrets long term but the dumper lways clearly does once the heat and anger nd everything else dies down.

Am actually glad my ex left because if she could feel i no longer trust her, oh well its clearly because she cheated over n over again. And i know now once a cheater always a cheater.

SO if ur ever in my position as a man, trust me never take back a cheater they re too selfish, and never compromise your standard for anyone no matter how much they beg. Cut ur losses and go, she was worse and am glad i never married her.

Well said , I think her blame shifting did get to you. Take your time to heal, there's still anger in those words but you will come around.

Slowly but better, yes, you "dodged a bullet" here as they always say.

Work hard on the moving on process, it might be a Tortured route considering the length, I was with my ex for a similar time and only starting to get around after almost 6 Mons.

Hang in there!