Texted ex after 3 months NC

Background story is in my previous threads.

Hadn't messaged her since Christmas and hadn't heard from her since the start of February when she told me she was seeing someone else.

I don't know what happened but just a dumb moment of weakness. Logged into FB and it showed me "pictures i had posted one year ago". Silly, i know. It wasn't even an i miss you text, just a message telling her i would drop her stuff off at the end of the semester. I don't really know what i was trying to achieve. Went against everything I've been telling myself and others, so im annoyed at myself for that.

But at the same time, even though her reply was a simple thank you and hope you're well too, I'm not too fussed that the conversation was just that. If anything, i do feel slightly bad for texting her like that out of the blue. I guess i still care about her more than i think. A lesson to not text again eh.

bathtub-row

We all have weak moments when faced with the past. Even recent pasts. Don’t be too hard on yourself. The text didn’t seem all that bad, anyway.

• Like 2

You're fine. Her response told you there is nothing there.

File that under no need to do it again

just think if you go another 3 months you will be in an even better position. we all have our moments of weakness:)