cant move on

hi can someone help moving on with this

im heartbroken its a very messy situation im a caring person and worried

i was with a man for a year found out he was living with a girl for 12 months and he also had a fiance on side for 7 years

as well as sleeping with me obviously the fiance has dumped him and lady living with saying she dealing with it

now with me i text him asking hos he is he apologies with kisses saying been busy..... than half hour later he dumps me no reason on why i said what have i done he replied with you done nothing my lifes a mess stop texting me

i was stupid kept texting him wanted know if he ok i still care about the guy knowing his mistakes

anyway i though he blocked me but i been told something happened last night that he smashed his phone up from girl he living with saying he needs professional help and she wont tell me anything

if it was me bothering him why not just block me not smash phone i just want know if hes ok im so worried ive not ate in days i cant move on from it please help i miss him more the friendship than the sex

My thought is no matter how you feel about him he asked you to stop texting him, you need to respect his wishes. If you are truly concerned ask a mutual friend how he is doing. If you don't have any than just send prayers and release him, he's done involving you in his life.

• Like 1

This guy is the definition of toxic. He's sleeping with you, living with another woman, engaged to another? You have feelings for him, I get it, and whatever you shared was certainly real, but you need to turn your back on this situation and heal.

• Like 1

Why would he block you? From his perspective you are low hanging fruit. By keeping you around, despite what a cheating liar he is, he knows that if wants easy sex, you will be right there willing to give it to him because you are foolish enough to still care.

What you need to do is block him & figure out why you still harbor feelings for such a user. Then go out & work on improving your own self esteem. The fact that you are willing -- almost anxious -- to resume a "friendship" with this dreadful guy tells me you have some underlying issues that need desperately to be addressed so you can figure out why you left awful men like this continue to take advantage of you.

• Author

i do have low self esteem

but hes told me never text him again and he dont want see me again so dont think hes keeping me around

but to smash his phone up instead of blocking me, he has blocked my son though

but he would lost all his contacts now anyway due to smashing a iPhone up

and i have abandonment issues too

Then he's a psycho too . . . smashing up his own phone.

Your time would be better spent addressing your abandonment issues & building your self esteem. Once you fix those you will see how inconsequential he is.

• Author

i know but im concerned ive no way knowing his ok

ive known him 2 yrs and never known him lose his temper

he living still with this woman she said she dealing with it wont tell me anything i dont blame her really i do know his a player so does she they not together but why 2 people dump him

why would he go dump last person

be nice know his ok but why smash his phone be better to have blocked me if it was cos i was texting him

i dont want him back just concerned and understanding why hes behaved this way over his phone and dumping me cos 2 others did

Search the obituaries on the internet. If his name does not appear, assume he's OK & move on.

Problem solved.

He does not need to block you, BLOCK HIM. This is all a trap, stop putting yourself in that trap. Leave before it gets messier. I know it's hard, but sometimes the right thing is the hardest way.

Where's the connection between him smashing the phone and it being about you? Had you been messaging him when he smashed it?

• Author

yes i didnt understand why he would just leave with no explanation and was texting asking him give me explanation and told him im here if ever needs talk as a friend or needs support in anyway

i thought he blocked me after messages stopped going but lady hes living with told me he smashed phone up

and why is it a trap we have not spoke since it happened and im healing slowly

• Author
He does not need to block you, BLOCK HIM. This is all a trap, stop putting yourself in that trap. Leave before it gets messier. I know it's hard, but sometimes the right thing is the hardest way.

why is it a trap i have no way contact him now as has no phone but even if he has new phone ive not attempted contact him he told me stop texting him

How do you know this girl he is living with isn't his girlfriend? She could have smashed his phone due to a number of girls he is proberbly messaging and leading on.

I am sure he is OK I think the best thing for you at this point is to make yourself ok and heal your heart from the game he played you. Respect that he doesn't want you to talk to him, he didn't block you because he is keeping the communication open incade he feels the urge to cheat or want sex with someone else, and since your so hung up on him he will go to you for his needs.

It sounds like him and this girl are working out their relationship which I believe is going on so leave it be.

• Like 1
  • Author

no she spoke to one my friends hes only there untill he finds someone else to live

but said he needs professional help and shes dealing with it and he will regret what hes done for long time

dont stop me from missing him even though i should move on and im trying too trust me

i think hes one big player serial cheat and will never change also found out the 2 kids hes told me about he has more kids 13 all together which shocked me but only talks to 2 im in shock