LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

It feels so good to cut someone out who doesn't appreciate you

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

Like Tree11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th February 2018, 11:08 AM   #16
Established Member

good for you! Now wait and see..shes gonna message you and wonder where the heck you are. People always seem to be more interested, when you don't give a damn anymore. NEXT!
ilovemefirst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2018, 11:48 AM   #17
Established Member

Life is very short to waste time on a one sided relationship.

Most will linger on hoping but that never get you much except wasted time that could be better spent on someone else.

You tried it out. Ok. Isn't working move on.
Marc878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2018, 2:06 PM   #18
Established Member

Didn't read your entire post but saw something about 7 dates.

Try cutting someone out of your life who you dated for 9 years. Best thing I ever did but.
marky00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2018, 3:24 PM   #19
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc878 View Post
Life is very short to waste time on a one sided relationship.

Most will linger on hoping but that never get you much except wasted time that could be better spent on someone else.

You tried it out. Ok. Isn't working move on.
Agreed. My time is too valuable to waste worrying about her and making plans and seeing if she will respond ECT.

She has yet to contact me since Wednesday and me the same.

I wanted to get back into dating and I did with this girl..but now I want a break again even though it was a 2 month thing. It's just so much effort and weeding out process that I just hate being bothered with and that probably sounds selfish but right now that's how I feel..in 2-3 months I know I will change once I do some things on my own and want to date again.
Brady_to_Moss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2018, 3:31 PM   #20
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arieswoman View Post
Brady to Moss,
I have a suggestion for you.

Why not pick up the phone and actually talk to girls in future?

What is all this texting rubbish?
I tried. And she wasn't open to it from the response I got.

Like the poster said above me I should have asked her given her anxiety and shyness if she liked talking on the phone off the bat

But about all this txting rubbish...75% of people I know hate being on the phone and my friends that are in relationships seem to rarely call each other..it's all txt

Smartphones...FB ECT created this and it will only stay the same and get worse.
Brady_to_Moss is offline   Reply With Quote