LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

Ex girlfriend stalking me?

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

Old 8th February 2018, 5:37 PM   #1

Ex girlfriend stalking me?

So my ex and I broke up close to a year now. We didn't really date very long either to be honest with you. She was the one who called it off and wanted me to chase but I never did.

Sadly, we have to see each other a lot because we work together. Anyways, after the break up here is a list of some of the things she did.
-Makes me jealous flirting with other guy
-When I make new friends with women she gives them SHADE
-Hot & Cold
-Always trying to be the center of attention
- and many more...

Now, she doesn't seem to try and grab my attention as much. Although her friends have been behaving remarkably weird. Her friends are extremely friendly, always teasing, quite light-hearted.

Last week, this one friend that (I never thought they were friends) randomly brought up my exes name. Then that same friend ended up asking how my relationship was with another girl after my ex. (Seemed as if she was spying)

Then that same girl this week asks me about relationship status. I said still single.

Anyways, after work I was gonna hang out with a girl. As I was leaving, all her friends stared at us.

I really thing they are snooping around and being nosy. My question is, why are they being nosy?
crazyguy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2018, 5:47 PM   #2
Established Member

No, I do not think she is stalking you. I think it is natural for exes to be curious about their ex partner. I woundnt sweat it.
CantTakeMySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2018, 6:18 PM   #3
Established Member

Iím assuming youíre all teenagers?
HumanMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2018, 2:21 PM   #4
Established Member

so let me get this right,

we have a crazy guy who thinks he is being stalked?

In all honesty but, the fact you didn't date her for long makes most of these post break-up things insignificant. Had you dated for years, then there's likely to be more spite behind the actions.

Last edited by marky00; 9th February 2018 at 2:24 PM..
marky00 is offline   Reply With Quote