My ex is counting days till we speak again and checks me up on social media

So it has been two weeks of NC already and three since we broke up - Since then he has started drinking again, started dating right away this 15 year old boy he met on New Year's eve and tried to contact me two times already.

The first time was on WhatsApp but he deleted the message right away. The second was through WhatsApp again, he asked if the NC period was over, then he realised it was not and deleted the messages - Which means he is also couting days till we speak again.

I also think he checks me up on social media. Like on last fm, I listened to this one Lindsay Lohan record and the next day he listened to this same record as well -- Should I point out that I am the only one of his followers or the people that he follows that has listened to it and the only way of he being aware of this record was by looking on my account. But why?

By the way our relationship lasted 3 months, short you might say but a lot of intese **** happened thought it. Not on the bad way, there were some fights but none happened when he decided to break up with me.

So what are y'all thoughts on this?

How do you know all this stuff about him if you're in NC? Do you know what NC means?

Block block block block

• Like 1
  • Author

I learned this before I started NC ~ Execpt for the last fm part that I guilty of checking his account as well.

Also I don't think blocking someone is part of NC, but then again is not like I texting him or whatsover.

Also I don't think blocking someone is part of NC

If blocking is necessary to prevent you checking up on him (ie. breaking NC) then blocking should be part of NC for you.

What exactly is the advantage of not blocking him? How does not blocking him help you move on?

Have you read the NC thread (sticky)?

• Author

Uh I don't think you are reading my posts entirely. I learned this stuff before NC. Thing is I not checking him up. He is the one reaching out to me.

You are not NC if you are still connected by social media or have any meaningful idea what the other is doing.

You can't save him so fully release him -- disconnect on every platform. Let him live his life -- being drunk & fooling around with jailbait & all. It's not your problem.

• Like 1