She got super mad but seems like her friends are stalking me?

Before the new year, she got mad at me. Told me to stop spreading rumours because my friends are being very specific with her. She said she has kids and doesn't want her kids to hear the stories about their mother. I simply agreed and continued on with my life. Showed no care. On top of that, when she was bitching at me, she was 2 feet away from her closest guy friend. (NOTE: I NEVER SAID ANYTHING)

There was a moment when she saw me with another girl. Then the next time i see her, she answers a facetime video call infront of me saying "Hi chris!" while fixing her hair.

I've seen her a few times recently. One of those times, she kept staring non-stop. Whenever I see her closest guy friend he would be extremely friendly with me. Teases me a lot and stuff like that. (He was never like this when her and i were freshly broken up.)

I see her again today, and there was an awkward moment when she was in my way. Then she happen to be in the same room as me. She kept laughing so obnoxiously loud! She did this a lot! Kept doing it but I was using my earphones and talking to my friend at the same time.

Then she was next to me putting something away and she looks at me and walks away while I was talking on the phone.

What do you guys think of this situation?

Sounds awkward. She sounds like, with her loud laughing, she's maybe a bit rude of making fun. Sorry you are having to deal with it. Put some distance if you ever can. Otherwise, just be barely polite so no one looks at you around her and thinks you're the sour pickle instead of her.

Just ignore her. She's trying to play a game, don't play it with her. It's not worth it. Just continue what you've been doing, and you'll be just fine.

• Author
I am not sure what you are asking? Why is she talking to her friends and looking at you?

My question is why are her friends being friendly when they never were friendly? Like why did she snap at me when I know her accusations are a lie?

• Author
Just ignore her. She's trying to play a game, don't play it with her. It's not worth it. Just continue what you've been doing, and you'll be just fine.

I know she's trying to play a game. Why? what does she want out of me? She is the one that broke up with me. I simply went straight into NC

BarbedFenceRider
I know she's trying to play a game. Why? what does she want out of me? She is the one that broke up with me. I simply went straight into NC

Ahhh, youth. I miss it...

Seriously, if you were NC, why is she around you which sounds like "ALL THE TIME". That's not NC. Ghost her and try to do things that don't involve her at all. As for her "peacocking" by getting loud and trying to get attention..Thats what they do brother. Just accept that, and stop reacting to it. And for heaven's sake, don't ever take her back in the future... Move along, nothing to see here.

• Author
Ahhh, youth. I miss it...

Seriously, if you were NC, why is she around you which sounds like "ALL THE TIME". That's not NC. Ghost her and try to do things that don't involve her at all. As for her "peacocking" by getting loud and trying to get attention..Thats what they do brother. Just accept that, and stop reacting to it. And for heaven's sake, don't ever take her back in the future... Move along, nothing to see here.

My issue is, I see her at school all the time.

Why does she want attention?