LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

She cheated on me and now desperately wants me back

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

Like Tree15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st January 2018, 1:45 PM   #16

Thank you all for your help, itís just frustrating when you look back and you put so much time and effort in and itís all for nothing.
And I actually forgot to mention that I actually did take the necklace back, after I threw it in her direction I went back to pick it up. I only threw it because I was extremely pissed. Its a nice one too, and Iím going to return it soon.

It is very difficult to just stop loving someone after something like this, but after what transpired, Iíve lost all respect and trust for her and I donít ever anticipate going back to that. Itís been almost of 10 days of no contact on my end and Iím doing the best I can to get better.

Thanks again for your advice
TheJCan1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2018, 1:50 PM   #17
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJCan1221 View Post
Thank you all for your help, itís just frustrating when you look back and you put so much time and effort in and itís all for nothing.
And I actually forgot to mention that I actually did take the necklace back, after I threw it in her direction I went back to pick it up. I only threw it because I was extremely pissed. Its a nice one too, and Iím going to return it soon.

It is very difficult to just stop loving someone after something like this, but after what transpired, Iíve lost all respect and trust for her and I donít ever anticipate going back to that. Itís been almost of 10 days of no contact on my end and Iím doing the best I can to get better.

Got it. She's shown you who she is. You'd be very smart to believe her fully.

You got your closure from what you witnessed. You don't need anything more.

I'd have taken the necklace back too. No use wasting money on that.
Marc878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2018, 4:36 PM   #18
Established Member

ohh her family is so concerned for her, they should have a pity party then.
Ugh selfish people, what about what she did to you? Tell them she could drown in her tears for all u care, to cry an ocean in that bed of hers.

Sorry, can't stand cheaters.
Hurtx10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2018, 2:27 AM   #19
Established Member

She cheated on you. You can't name me 3 worst things someone could do to their girlfriend/boyfriend.
She's a wreak NOW because she got CAUGHT.
And how long was she going to keep doing this? I'll answer it for you- until she was sure the other was a suitable replacement for you. Keep that in mind.
Her family has a lot of nerve. Everything that she is going through she PUT it on herself.
From experience only two things will happen if you take her back: down the road she will do it again or you will never trust her again and any little thing she does will make you paranoid or wary. Don't go down that road.
Been is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2018, 4:49 PM   #20
Established Member

This is her bed, she can sleep in it. Her family has got her. They know what the deal is, so she has a support group.

I would take that necklace, return it and take a trip somewhere. get away for a little bit.
Chi townD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2018, 5:28 PM   #21
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJCan1221 View Post

It is never easy when you truly love someone and they do this too you.

Be thankful though that you were not married to her and had kids already before you found out.
usa1ah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2018, 7:41 PM   #22
Established Member

Of course she's all upset. She got caught. Do you think she'd be all miserable if she hadnt got caught? No she'd still be doing what she was doing and playing you for a fool.
Whodatdog is offline   Reply With Quote