Broke no contact due to new year

So basicly i messegen my ex gf happy new year she told me the same and i asked her if she is agree to call her and she told me no...after that intold her to have fun and she told me the same.

Now i feel worser cause i messed her and got refused..broke ip since 3 weeks now from 6 years rrelationship.

Sorry your contact didn't turn out the way you would like. It usually doesn't. This is why I am such a strong advocate of no contact. By asking if she agreed to talk on the phone seems needy. Go no contact and preserve what dignity you have left. Silence helps to heal. I'm sorry.

It's over man. The sooner you realize this the sooner you will begin to heal.

I was my ex for 6.5 years. I know the feeling!! Your not alone but you are looking very weak in her eyes right now. She will think of you less. Trust me.

You have to go NC. It's the only option to move on

• Like 1

At least you got a response. And a definitive one at that. Be happy.

It’s better than no response.

Don’t beat yourself up about it. We are all human and make mistakes. Just let this be a reason you don’t reach out to her again.

• Like 1
  • Author
At least you got a response. And a definitive one at that. Be happy.

It’s better than no response.

Don’t beat yourself up about it. We are all human and make mistakes. Just let this be a reason you don’t reach out to her again.

Yeah absolutly im not going to reach out for a while but ill have tonreach cause we have bank credit together on her name... so yeah

But i do really feel that i want her back ?

Yeah absolutly im not going to reach out for a while but ill have tonreach cause we have bank credit together on her name... so yeah

But i do really feel that i want her back ?

I’m sure you do but she won’t even talk to you so it’s appears she does not.

It sucks but it can only help you move on. I reached out to my ex and she didn’t even respond. It’s more limbo when what I was looking for was a difinitive no. You got that. Run with it.

It sucks bro but there are women out there who want to be with you. Focus your efforts on them.

• Like 2
  • Author
I’m sure you do but she won’t even talk to you so it’s appears she does not.

It sucks but it can only help you move on. I reached out to my ex and she didn’t even respond. It’s more limbo when what I was looking for was a difinitive no. You got that. Run with it.

It sucks bro but there are women out there who want to be with you. Focus your efforts on them.

Well when i message her she does answer everytine but has mixed emotions one time is fine one time she is cold. And i know she still loves me and care. But at this moment she is full of negativity. Thats why i want to find the best way to cope with this and make my self better for the time i would try again to get together with her.

Well when i message her she does answer everytine but has mixed emotions one time is fine one time she is cold. And i know she still loves me and care. But at this moment she is full of negativity. Thats why i want to find the best way to cope with this and make my self better for the time i would try again to get together with her.

Just know your healing will never begin if you don't accept what has happened.

You are in denial. First step of grief.. you need to accept it's over. The first couple of months are going to be excruciating but keep pushing through. Don't worry about her. Focus on you

HumanMachine

She doesn’t love you anymore. Stop contacting her; woman do not find needy/clingy people attractive. Time to move on.

How do you KNOW that she still loves you? Don't project. I am not in complete agreement with some of the posters here. Her mixed emotions conveys conflict and that 'could' indicate that she still has some feelings for you. Don't hold your breath for the one you are hoping for.

She sounds like she's still angry. You may need to continue NC to let her cool off or heal. Either way, not to bring your hopes up for reconciliation. She responds, so there is certainly some connection still there. You two were together for 6 years so not surprising.

I am in a NC situation as we speak. Back to NC. My situation is very different, I suspect. I am the dumper.

Who did the breaking up?

I think your contact with her should have been to apologize and address what went wrong, rather than just happy new year and hey, can we just talk like nothing happened? That may have been better received.

• Author
I think your contact with her should have been to apologize and address what went wrong, rather than just happy new year and hey, can we just talk like nothing happened? That may have been better received.

I already apologized after the break up we talked things thru and i dont want to be pushy and apologize all over again. And indid told her what went wrong.

• Author
How do you KNOW that she still loves you? Don't project. I am not in complete agreement with some of the posters here. Her mixed emotions conveys conflict and that 'could' indicate that she still has some feelings for you. Don't hold your breath for the one you are hoping for.

She sounds like she's still angry. You may need to continue NC to let her cool off or heal. Either way, not to bring your hopes up for reconciliation. She responds, so there is certainly some connection still there. You two were together for 6 years so not surprising.

I am in a NC situation as we speak. Back to NC. My situation is very different, I suspect. I am the dumper.

Who did the breaking up?

Yes she is still angry... well first time i was the one, then i came back and worked things out lasted 1 week cause she could not stay to much in house she wanted to gonout with our friends mutual. She then hide the fact that she is speaking with a guy in facebook. Filtring stuff as i entered her phone and facebook big mistake i know and then after this she did broke up and then we agreed that to be over. 2 days before that she told me she love me very much but after the breakup she told me is over and she doesent live me. But thats not true...it was like this cause i entered her facebook witch was a big mistake. After the break up i left in italy and we kissed goodbye and i started nc she contacted me a lot ignored her but then inwrote her that im in italy and im fine. Since then we talked time to time but not relationahip stuff. Then ine day i asked her if i still have a chance and she was very cold she told me is iver and she doesent want nothing anynore not now and not in the future. After that i went full nc and talked with her on christmas as i sent her money for our bank credit and then now on new year. I remived her from snapchat and blocked her fb. Im doing full nc again since yesterday, but i asking my self how she did party in new year since she didnt got out with our mutual friends and that was the plan basicly. So inhave no ideea what she did...and i keep thinking she was with the guy she was flirting. The guy lives 300km away from our home... sonyeah. Sorry for ling post.

She was polite That is more than many people can manage.

She's not interested in reconciliation. Her refusal to walk to you is simply more evidence that it's over. As much as this latest rejection hurt all over again, hopefully the reality will start to sink in.

You aren't going to heal from the loss of a 6 year relationship in a few days. Give yourself time & space to grieve.

• Like 1
Everything went right until i started working on computer and i started to have anxiety issues.

She was supportive but we stoped doing activitys cause of my anxiety. 3 years go by without doing to much but this year i really neglated her a lot and im sorry for that..i feel guilty for that.

Our relationship was going wrll until i stopped giving her attention and affection. I was working to much and i treated her like hell she was coming to kiss me and hug me and i said leave me alone cause i felt bad cause anxiety..

YOU treated her bad for about 3 years ^^^

She did well to stick by you, I guess because she was so young.

But who would really want that back?

You don't usually get a second chance with love.

You can kick up the shins of your parents and family, treat them like sh^t and they will still love you to bits and come back for more.

Lovers are not usually the same, they will tolerate some "abuse" but once they are done they are done.

She sounds very done to me.

• Author
YOU treated her bad for about 3 years ^^^

She did well to stick by you, I guess because she was so young.

But who would really want that back?

You don't usually get a second chance with love.

You can kick up the shins of your parents and family, treat them like sh^t and they will still love you to bits and come back for more.

Lovers are not usually the same, they will tolerate some "abuse" but once they are done they are done.

She sounds very done to me.

Yes thats true i know i treated her badly....still for now im going to take my time to see where i ****ed up and make sure im not going to do it again. I know is hard to rekindle in this kind of situation but is not impossible. Only time will tell. But for now im going to take care of my self and get back my identity as inlost it 3 years ago... and mabye then i will try again. I know is over is hard to accept that but im not going to stop.

• Author

So i recently today expecialy i started to rethink everything. And i realized that i doubt my self if i should tru again or move one. I keep having mixed emotions all over the place...one time i want her back and second is better to not. From what i feel now is that i think the best i do is to not. I keep thinking in blocking her from social media and stuff. I cant by phone cause i know her number from head xd. But what i started to think is that i suffered to much and i will more for sure and that is not really worth trying. Thats what my head tells me. Any advice?

Also in 24 im going back to my place and ill probably meet her 100% since we have mutual friends. One girl she is seeing is my best friend from childhood. Still i have things in her place. And she also has the engagement ring i gave her should i get it back? Also i bought her an iphone 8 plus for his birthday and christmas that i got it back from her cause she treated me like trash. Im thinking if i should sell it or get it back to her. Cause intold her i might give her back but not sure now.

Edited by someonero
Also i bought her an iphone 8 plus for his birthday and christmas that i got it back from her cause she treated me like trash.

She treated you like trash????

Short memory no?

• Author
She treated you like trash????

Short memory no?

Yes is short memory. But ehat actualy happent is that i started 2 years ago to not care to much cause ive been workacholic...didnt got her sttention we disnt even dates since loooong time...it eas basicly me on pc and she on tv that eas the last 2 years relationship...i started to neglect her then she continued so thing is that we both have ****ed up..but then she started talking with another guy and jelausy came out of me and so one..she told me she disnt cheated on me but i think emotionaly she did at least and then the end ..but my question is should i block her?. At least for the moment.

Edited by someonero
HumanMachine
Seen this around- what are the 10 characters?

Your post needs to be at least 10 characters in order to be posted :)

• Like 1

Know your pain. Mine was very polite but cold AF. When she asked for her stuff she said to me to returned to her mom and in her house and soon as possible. When I questioned her about why I should go to her place and not she came to my place she called me imature and ignored me. She did tell me that she doesn't want to talk and so on and, man, take it like a full rupture and move on. You can't do anything about it. My ex still owes me a large amount of money (around 3k), she pays me a small amount every month so I leave it be so I don't have to talk to her. She hurted me bad.

Do yourself a favor: just block her. Your mind is planning how to bring her back to your life, but that's not how it works. She need to realize that she misses you, but you should not stop your life and wait for it. Improve yourself and move on. If, and only if, she reach you, then you decide something about it, until then just move on.

Fever of love
Your post needs to be at least 10 characters in order to be posted :)

Haha thought it was some kind of breakup empowerment code :laugh:

• Like 2