The breakup that had to came

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/dating/644685-relationship-not-going-too-good

I wanted to point out the story, but without saying it again. The thing is that we broke up, even though we called it a "pause". I suggested to take a "pause" to calm down our spirits and to think things clearly. But what made me feel sad, is that she seems like she got over it so fast and so easy. While I am still thinking about what happened, about us and such, looking at her on social media and so makes me feel mad and sad in the same time. She is going in trips with her girl friends, posting pictures from different occasions and locations, being overall active and so.

What makes me feel strange is that she doesn't look like she gives a damn about the fact that we broke up. It is like she didn't even have feelings for me, like I was just a traveler stopping by at a motel to sleep for a night or 2 and then he goes in his way. She looks like she doesn't even care no more. But what baffles me is that she was telling me how powerful and positive her feelings were for me, like 3 weeks ago and now I am just a stranger.

How can someone just walk over some feelings so easily ?

I can't say whether my bad shape is because of the breakup or it is because I see her having no remorse, no second thoughts or so and she just continues her life like she wasn't even in a relationship or loved someone few weeks ago.

I feel a bit thrown away from my normal road. Have some hard time to concentrate on my important stuff to do, started to eat more, sleep less, being nervous all the time. I want to be a better me but it seems so hard now. Any help please ? ( English not my first language, sorry ! )

Sorry to hear of your sadness, but do not believe everything you see on social media. We only show the best of ourselves on there, no matter what we are feeling underneath. She may look happy but she may very well not feel happy. Regardless, stop worrying about how she is, and start worrying about how you are. And try and stop looking at her social media, painful as it is to let go, if you keep looking back, you will never start to heal.

• Author
Sorry to hear of your sadness, but do not believe everything you see on social media. We only show the best of ourselves on there, no matter what we are feeling underneath. She may look happy but she may very well not feel happy. Regardless, stop worrying about how she is, and start worrying about how you are. And try and stop looking at her social media, painful as it is to let go, if you keep looking back, you will never start to heal.

Thanks for your answer. Yeah, I am trying to eliminate this habit of looking into, but you know, curiosity beats us most of the time. I don't know how to really explain ... I am not sad and feel bad because we broke up .. I feel like this because of the thought of how easy for her was to walk away. From "We gonna be together till 85 years and I will love you even when I will forget my name" to leaving like I was a bus stop, not looking back.

This make me feel like I've been used, while everything was nice and pleasant, she was happy and loved me, when we hit a wall (a pretty major argument/fight ), instead of talking it out, she decided to vent all her hate out on me and then act like a cold stranger, continuously nagging me and accusing me for everything ( even if it was not true ) for few days because of the fight till I told her we need a "break" for few days to calm down, to think things up. And after that she just minded her own life like nothing happened and like "forgot" about me, the relationship, what bonded us.

It is not my first break up, I've had my bunch, where I suffered more because of the person, of the "missing", of the idea of losing, but now I feel like I suffer more for myself. I hope you can understand ..

Edited by Jonn60