Really on my ex gf! Need

me and my exgirlfriend have gone NC for 4 months until last 2 weeks ago when she texted me out of nowhere. Btw she was the one who dumped saying I was very insecured. Since that day we've been talking a lot on the phone for at least an hour almost everyday, which she often initiates the call. To make the story short, a day before her birthday she didn't called me and went totally silent. And on her birthday I send a text greeting which she ignored. Then I noticed she unblocked me on facebook. Need some advise on this, I'm just really confused on what's going on inside her head.

trustyourself

Honestly? It is hard to know.

How old are you both?

My ex does similar things. She contacted me about a month ago, and texted me all through the week. It seems like she is just confused and lost about what she wants. She told me we had a crazy connection, and that is why she reaches out to me. Our breakup was pretty harsh, so I think we are both fearful of trying again if we have not fixed ourselves. I told her she cant contact me until she figures herself out and even then, to only do so if she one hundred percent knows she wants to reconcile. She agreed to those terms, and we have gone back to NC.

It could be bread crumbs. It could be she is lonely. It could be she had a fight with her boyfriend. It could be she is feeling things out before attempting to reconcile.

My advice is dont read to much in to these things. It wont help you in the long run. Keep living your life. If she reaches out again, dont be so quick to respond. Let her do the chasing if that is what you want.