Getting back to my ex or not?

Hi Guys

I have these problem. Last year 2016 i have meet my ex online. We have meet and started dating at new years. She has shown a lot of interest in me.. i like the girl she is very good looking and we have a lot things in common.. so we dated for 2 monta and everything was ok, then she told me that she got a jelouse ex and got pregnet with him but beacuse he was not treating her well she made a abortion. She was only married for nine months. I didnt know what to think of it, i felt sorry for her that she had such a idot for a husband.

So we dated and she told me that she likes me and made future plans that we will have a baby wich is ok for me iam 34 she is 24 so i was serouis about her.

Then after she started to fight with me argue for no reson and she told me that she is afraid that iam like her husband that iam jelouse. Then i have found out that she has fighting with her ex husband all the time..

So we date till summer but before that she had couple fights with me, first three months where ok but then she has started to fight more and more so i was wondering why has her married fail maybe is her fault, then i didnt know if i want to be with these girl.. after a wile we dated till summer on summer i want to prepose to her to be engaded but she has recejted me she said that she has w come out one marriege but iam 34 years old i can not wait and she has shown interested telling me how much she wants to be with me.. then she has started to act rude and disrespectful looking other guys in front of me calling me names. then i told her to stop.. the we continued dating she has left me on summer and came back in septmeber, before she was talking how will go to holiday thogether nothing happend.. on septmeber she started to talk to me again i thought i was single again but we have lot of things in common and we joked a lot a really start to get a long, then she got in a fight for me for no reson.. after two weeks she started to write me again that she has finished school but i had enough of her so i didnt text back ending relationship.. now is almost new years iam alone no girlfreind i miss this girl i like to joke with her shes hot, but shes disrespectufl, she dosent care how i feel she dosent support my dreams.. i dont know want to do get her back in my life or search for another girl..

Why on earth are you even considering getting back with her? You had a terrible relationship, full of fights and disrespect and she was looking at other guys in front of you! You should never speak to her again. The world is full of respectful girls, you should find one.

• Like 1

Search for another woman. You can't stay with her solely because she is hot & at 34 you are afraid of being alone.

She runs hot & cold. She is not ready for the commitment of marriage or the responsibility of children. She's too damaged from her short lived marriage.

• Like 1
  • Author

Thanks for replay. Yes i agree she is not for me, ok we have many things in common like food,jokes,movies and other stuff we also.. but she likes to argue and takes away my energy but i have been on 7 dates since we broke up these girls that i have been on a date with some where interested in me but i didnt like them and some where not interested and i did like them, its very hard to find a nice girl that you like.

I miss her and i would go back to her but i think she would ruin my life my ambitions and my golas that are very important to me shes very selfish and wants all attention.

I just fell lonley and she was the best looking girl that i have had.

Now i have to look for a nice girl with good personality i just want to be loved and in love.

I have memories when we where thogether but i think uts beter that i stay away.