Ex cheated, broke up, got back together, then....

My ex and I broke up in August. She cheated on me with an old friend of hers :(

A week or so later she told me how much she regretted it all and it was the biggest mistake of her life. She asks for me back and I accept, and we are together all of September.

This whole time we are having such a good time, but never really talk about the serious **** that just happened. I love her so much and just wanted to forget it and put it in the past. Towards the end of September, we break up again. Things just aren't right I guess. This time she is the one to initiate the conversation.

After this breakup I decide to move on with my life. I am moving to another state where I've always wanted to live, and we have talked about living there together. I am going to pursue my music and art and live a happy, beautiful life. Anyways, I am leaving at the end of December. I have not talked to her since the beginning of November. I'm wondering if I should contact her and say goodbye or just leave the past behind me. I still love her so much, so I know it will hurt to see her and not be with her.

Thanks

Thanks all :)

I am not going to contact her. She really doesn't deserve even my friendship right now.

Exactly. She did you wrong twice, and she'd do you wrong again. There is nothing there for you. Find a woman deserving of your time, love and attention.

• Like 2