Ex moving on really quickly in new relationship

So this is his second relationship ever since we broke up. The first one wasn't that serious to him but apparently this one is.

They've been dating for about a month and he tells me he is in love and has feelings with this person. He's even introduced this person to his parents which he never did with me, his phone wallpaper is a picture of the both of them together which he never did to me as well, they're meeting at least 4 times a week and been having sleepovers :( + this person has constantly been posting on social media of them together in bed.. holding hands and doing god knows what.

I tried to get back together with him last week but he says he is in love and that its too late. He's told me a few times again and again that if i had wanted to get back together i should have told him earlier and voiced out my feelings but he also says he hasn't 'fully' moved on yet. I know he still loves me, you know how you can tell from a person's eyes and the way he looks at you.

We hung together a few days ago to watch a movie and throughout the movie he kept turning to glance at me. Now we're texting each other on 3 different platforms, whatsapp, twitter DM and instagram. He constantly comments on my Instagram as well

Is it just all in my head or does he still actually have feelings for me?

So this is his second relationship ever since we broke up.

You make it sound like that's a small number! How long ago did you break up? Who dumped who?

This is totally hopeless, and you're going to get nothing but pain if you continue this. He's told you unambiguously that he wants to be with the other person and the facts speak for themselves anyway. He hasn't just moved on from you, he's moved on from someone else after you as well!

You're communicating far too much with him. What you need to do is send him a brief message explaining that for your own wellbeing you need to disappear from his life until you've healed. Then block him on all forms of communication, and arrange it so that you can no longer see what he's up to on social media.

It will be hard, but it will be for the best. After you go through the healing process you'll be ready to find happiness elsewhere, with someone who actually wants to be with you.

Welcome to Loveshack Forums. You'll find you can get a lot of support here. It can be helpful to read posts by other people who are in similar situations.

Why do you know so much about what him and his girl are doing? This information will keep you from moving on which is what you need to do. If a man loves you and wants to be with you he will tell you this and make you his gf. He hasn't broken up with his gf, is introducing her to his parents, posting pictures of them on social media; all things he never did for you but somehow you think he's in love with you. Does that make sense to you? He is where he wants to be and with whom he wants to be with but if you continue to chase after him he will like the attention for a while, may have sex with you, but in the end it is doubtful he will break up with her.

You two need to cut contact. Get off all the platforms. Stop talking.

He's your EX. You can't be his relationship coach, especially because you have feelings for him.

I can't believe the new GF is cool with him hanging out with you.