I loved my ex fwb. She doesn't

So my FWB called it off about 6 months back saying she needed space. I respected it and kept my distance since then. I went straight into 'no contact'.

In the beginning, she was playing games. As if she wanted me to chase her. She would flirt with guys in front of me, hot and cold, and all the other random games. I did my best to ignore it and focus on me. Which is hard because we go to the same gym so we see each other regularly.

Several months ago, I started being really close friends with this other girl at the gym. Giving her dirty looks and stuff like that. Always staring us down when we talk. It was to the point my friend didn't want to go back to the gym anymore.

Anyways, after she liked an instagram post which was something I had found bizarre. In addition, one night around midnight, I got a facetime video call that rang twice then hung up. I ignored it and focused on me again.

My friend said she was going to quit the gym partially because of my 'ex' that I was seeing. So I ended up blocking her on instagram. Next time I see her at the gym, friends are telling me she is giving me the dirty looks and also having the nastiest attitude.

I will be competing on behalf of the gym in a weight lifting competition. My ex heard about it through word of mouth. For one week, she was teasing me and even having light talks with me. One morning at the gym, she talks to me about my competition and I teased her about it. I kindly told her not to go to the competition because she is not allowed to take topless photos of me. She then tells me as she walks away "one day you'll grow up".

Next time I see her, fully ignores me. Always giving me the dirty looks.

On top of that, I see her at the corner of my eye always looking at me.

My question is:

What does she want?

Why is she doing this?

What can I do to get her back?

Is this common?

I apologize if I'm wrong, but didn't you already start a thread regarding this very thing? You've created a new account, but same question.

Didn't you like the responses you received in the other post?

• Like 2
I apologize if I'm wrong, but didn't you already start a thread regarding this very thing? You've created a new account, but same question.

Didn't you like the responses you received in the other post?

You are spot on. Why do guys do this? I say "guys" because I've never seen a woman do it. It smacks of complete denial and desperation.

• Like 2