six months on dumpers regret

Hi,

6 months ago i broke up with my bf we were together for 5 years.

In februaryi started talking a little with a previous ex of mine and got a bit curios while still in a relationship with my then bf, we were at the same party etc and started communication more and more.

I felt like i was loosing feelings for my then bf and i decided to breakup.

Me and my previous ex then started talking more and more and it led to us starting to see eachother about 1 month after i have broken up with the last bf.

It turned out not so well.... he found out and i got removed from all his social media his family have completely erased me as well i feel so trash.

Me and my exex were seeing eachother and i really felt like i was starting to be a bit in love with him but it turned out he has heavy problems with drugs etc and he wanted to see other people so basically he fooled me into dumping my bf which was so wonderful all these years.

I feel like a complete idiot, is there any way in hell i can get my BF of 5 years back?

Pffft. You thought the grass was greener and now that it wasn't you want him back. You don't deserve him. Work on your issues so that you can actually be a loving partner to somebody in the future, not the guy whose life you turned upside down.

• Like 3
Hi,

6 months ago i broke up with my bf we were together for 5 years.

In februaryi started talking a little with a previous ex of mine and got a bit curios while still in a relationship with my then bf, we were at the same party etc and started communication more and more.

I felt like i was loosing feelings for my then bf and i decided to breakup.

Me and my previous ex then started talking more and more and it led to us starting to see eachother about 1 month after i have broken up with the last bf.

It turned out not so well.... he found out and i got removed from all his social media his family have completely erased me as well i feel so trash.

Me and my exex were seeing eachother and i really felt like i was starting to be a bit in love with him but it turned out he has heavy problems with drugs etc and he wanted to see other people so basically he fooled me into dumping my bf which was so wonderful all these years.

I feel like a complete idiot, is there any way in hell i can get my BF of 5 years back?

You deserve this. If I were your ex, I wouldn't touch you again. I knew someone who did the very same thing and I told her to simply leave her ex alone...he deserves better. Your return to your ex-ex shows that you are not loyal. You wanting your ex back b/c the relationship failed, shows you an opportunist and prone to GIGS.

• Like 3

Leave the guy alone, you probably have no ****ing clue about what this guy might have gone through because of your STUPID decision..This was your CHOICE and now you must face the consequences..

No you can't get him back but you have learned a valuable lesson for future relationships. Don't cheat because you will always end up the loser.

• Author

feels like i have thrown everything away, he has decided to study in a different city about 3 hours away from me.

What have i put this guy through?

My exex was treating me so bad i guess all he really wanted was sex.

Him going on parties taking drugs and doing cocaine and wanting to sleep with other people......

I did not cheat or do anything while in the relationship but we talked..... Would that be considered as cheating?

• Author
So why did you stay with him if all these excuses are true to dump him for an ex?

I did not know about that i thought he had matured atleast

feels like i have thrown everything away, he has decided to study in a different city about 3 hours away from me.

What have i put this guy through?

My exex was treating me so bad i guess all he really wanted was sex.

Him going on parties taking drugs and doing cocaine and wanting to sleep with other people......

I did not cheat or do anything while in the relationship but we talked..... Would that be considered as cheating?

Holy crap! You wanted to go back to that?! So, without any evidence, you took his word for it and dumped your current bf??? Yup, you sound just like the person I mentioned in my earlier post.

YOU dumped HIM. It doesn't matter if you think you cheated or not. You did emotionally and actively and voluntarily planned to.

• Author

its all crap now atleast he is moving away to study and he has blocked me and removed me from everything his family as well.

I still occasionally like some of his mothers posts he likes my families posts still.