LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

Someone tell me about the male brain.

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

Like Tree19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th November 2017, 5:29 PM   #31
Established Member

Journal Entries: 39
OP, to perhaps inject a bit of humor, a thought occurred when I read your title...... try a little Google for 'Men's Brain Women's Brain'. I think you'll find the videos from a relationship counselor on those items to be both fun and insightful.

On your letter and stuff, I'd tend to align with good on ya for writing it, print it and put it in the desk crowd. BTDT plenty of times over the decades. I just didn't know how to get to the 'nothing box'
carhill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2017, 6:20 PM   #32
Established Member

Hey op, we have all been there with the letter.

You seem like a decent girl and you are very deeply, but sometimes the people we love don't want us in their life. If we truly love them, we should wish them happiness and sometimes, that is without us. And that is okay. Then learn that as much as you love that person, you have to love yourself more.

The person you love has communicated that they want space away from you, maybe fore a long time, so you have be willing to give them that space. Not giving them that space will always do more harm than good.

I wish you well and happy healing.
HiCrunchy is offline   Reply With Quote