LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

Pathetic/ funny breadcrumbs from your exes...

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

Like Tree15Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th November 2017, 12:05 AM   #31
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmeat View Post
She added me on snapchat after about 3 months NC. Didn't bite at first but curiosity got the best of me and I sent her a friendly "hope things are good email". She threatened to call the cops on me.

Biggest wtf moment of my life.
Very sorry! Why are people so crazy.. n ****ty? It's sad. Maybe being single isn't so bad huh?
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Exes contacting exes green333 Coping 1 28th January 2013 2:04 PM
Do you dream of your exes or what you wish your exes would do? dressing up Coping 17 5th April 2011 4:51 PM
I f*n HATE the exes friends & exes past & present floozy Dante311 Coping 3 5th September 2010 3:39 AM
Oh, the funny things our exes say... AgeOfUninnocence Breaks and Breaking Up 18 18th March 2010 1:40 AM
how funny-if you have a hard time not answering the phone w/ NC....read!!!!! FUNNY smile95 Coping 2 10th October 2005 7:35 PM