I have been dumped again I have been idiot

so after my last post where we fell out and he broke up with me and locked me off for 24 hours me like an idiot tried to get back with him. we had a good talk over the phone and decided to try again it was his birthday last week and I really went out for his birthday to make it special for him brought him gifts..went for meal and cake then this weekend took him away to a 5 star hotel and concert in the evening back at the hotel we got talking about the health issues he had and I was going on bout Jim going to doctors as there is no intimacy due to this and it's been a while since we was and he won't even try he got all defensive and told me to go with another man if I'm not happy he then went to sleep. the following morning he was funny with me and said I make him feel crap going on bout his issues to him but I told him it's because I care and I want him to get better we got into it again and he left me in the hotel (200 miles away) and went home and I had to go home alone. he then tested me to say he didn't want to be with me anymore and he feels abused. this has hurt me so bad because I would never treat him that way. he told me he's wasted time being with me when he could have met someone else and told me to leave him alone and I'm a horrible woman. and cut me off completely. I have now also blocked him and deleted his number but I'm struggling today and him hurting so much but determined to stick to it this time but im blaming myself so much and thinking hes right this could be me. he blames me for his heart problems and he's already said im killing him i dont know how to deal with this.

This guy sounds like he’s trying to be the victim. Whether he really feels this way or doesn’t he should have had better communication.

I can give you many reasons why he sounds like a child in a tantrum but it doesn’t matter..... stop wasting your life in this relationship with this man

You sounds like a good person who deserves better and will find better

I've looked back at your history, and this relationship has been on-again, off-again, for a really long time. Relationships like this are so unhealthy...

You don't deal with this, darling girl. You need to gather your self respect and walk away with dignity. It's done. Don't go back again because it will only bring you more pain...

• Author

he was texting me yesterday morning that he isn't coping and that he feels so bad so I called him but he's still going on like there's no going back we got into a discussion and he started getting annoyed at me over the phone swing I was thinking about working things out with you but I'm not now u ain't going to change and then said have a nice life and hung up. I woke up this morning with him messaging me saying that he's moving on with his life there's no more flogging a dead horse and that he will now block me from everything have a nice life and goodbye....I can't stop crying I'm really in a bad place I never found the heart to just block him even tho my friends and kids were telling me too and after everything that has happened I was still there for him he's still blocked me without a care ad gone back to the old job he did that he told me he wasn't going to do anymore and back on Facebook and the same profile he was chatting to his ex on and removed our pics and on their as single...I'm such a mug