LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

Anyone been in love with someone who has mental issues?

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

Like Tree15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th November 2017, 8:58 PM   #31
Established Member

There has been NC, and I know somehow I will be okay in time the same for all of us here. Still though, it does not take away the pain. I guess I am still stuck on what have might have been because we both were amazed and in both our words everything just felt so natural and we just clicked. Loving and losing I just do not know if it is worth it. It puts some people in such a downward spiral were as some people just rebound so easily from it.
I do wonder since I am a man if I should be so damn emotional. I wear my heart and emotions on my sleeves and I guess I should just start apologizing for doing that.
NedFlanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2017, 9:25 PM   #32
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedFlanders View Post
I do wonder since I am a man if I should be so damn emotional. I wear my heart and emotions on my sleeves and I guess I should just start apologizing for doing that.
You are allowed to be emotional as a man. Emotions aren't gender specific, despite what we have all been indoctrinated to believe through society/culture norms.
magnesium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2017, 9:33 PM   #33
Established Member

Don't you worry if you think you're too emotional there is nothing wrong with that. After all we are human beings.

Water is soft but it carves through rocks, mountains and so on. It is the strength after all that counts..

To feel everything emotionally can be a a good and bad thing.. Because you feel it in your being and to me that's a wonderful gift... You aren't any less of a man, chin up...