LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

I broke NC yesterday and now I feel awful.

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

Like Tree36Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd November 2017, 12:55 PM   #46

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanMachine View Post
Iíve just had an email from her from another throwaway account.

Basically said she misses me, she wonít be able to get over me, she loves me and that she is talking to other people to try and get over me. She asked to meet up.

She then followed up 5 minutes later saying - sorry bad idea donít worry

Iím seriously considering dumping my phone, deleting my email and booking a flight to anywhere just to get away from this place. Iíve felt great all day and then I read the email and instantly the hate, anger, sadness comes back.

😒

And another pull on the leash...
BC1980 likes this.
BarbedFenceRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2017, 1:04 PM   #47
Established Member

Running away from it won't solve anything. You have to face the storm head on. Now... You can either choose to stay positive or negative, from what I see you don't want to stay negative/sad you want your old self back right..

So what are you going to do? If you receive an email from unknown sender don't open it. If you receive a text from her don't read it. Until then you won't be able to move forward. From what you are telling us here, you don't want to go back to her.. So why are you still letting her hurt you?? Do you enjoy suffering? Probably not

So it all comes down to this... What do you wanna do.......?
Old 2nd November 2017, 2:06 PM   #48
Established Member

Quote:
I’ve just had an email from her from another throwaway account.

Basically said she misses me, she won’t be able to get over me, she loves me and that she is talking to other people to try and get over me. She asked to meet up.

She then followed up 5 minutes later saying - sorry bad idea don’t worry

I’m seriously considering dumping my phone, deleting my email and booking a flight to anywhere just to get away from this place. I’ve felt great all day and then I read the email and instantly the hate, anger, sadness comes back.

��

..and there it is. The bait.

The objective for you right now is to ensure your sanity and to leave this thing with no guilt and no regret so handle this the way you need to OP, be it responding to her or ignoring her.
Beachead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2017, 5:47 PM   #49
Established Member

Thanks again guys. I despise her behaviour and hope karma comes round to hit her hard. How can you do this to another human being? What is end goal? To destroy me?

Iíve realised itís every 2 days she contacts me.. something new.. impossible to make progress.

I have remained no contact.
HumanMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2017, 7:51 PM   #50

If she were to hang out with other guys just as friends and do nothing intimate at all then would you be ok with that?
If so then just tell her that you are ok with her having male friends but then again do you trust her? Do you think that she is the type of person who would cheat on you? I personally would also feel a little weird about a girlfreind hanging out with another man but I don't think I would ban her from doing it if they're nothing but friends. Maybe she just felt that you were too controlling or something.

My situation is the opposite of yours in the sense that my ex has not reached out to me for 4 plus months already.. meanwhile yours contacts you every couple of days. I guess it's easier in my situation since it makes it easier to move on but Im still not over it yet. What I hate about break ups is that usually you know that you will be over this person in the future and you will not want them back but you just dont feel that way for a while, even if you know they're bad for you. You're just stuck in this limbo until you snap out of it.

If you trully want to get over her as quickly as possible then you need to stop responding to her and avoid her for a few years.
OutKast100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2017, 2:07 AM   #51
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutKast100 View Post
If she were to hang out with other guys just as friends and do nothing intimate at all then would you be ok with that?
If so then just tell her that you are ok with her having male friends but then again do you trust her? Do you think that she is the type of person who would cheat on you? I personally would also feel a little weird about a girlfreind hanging out with another man but I don't think I would ban her from doing it if they're nothing but friends. Maybe she just felt that you were too controlling or something.

My situation is the opposite of yours in the sense that my ex has not reached out to me for 4 plus months already.. meanwhile yours contacts you every couple of days. I guess it's easier in my situation since it makes it easier to move on but Im still not over it yet. What I hate about break ups is that usually you know that you will be over this person in the future and you will not want them back but you just dont feel that way for a while, even if you know they're bad for you. You're just stuck in this limbo until you snap out of it.

If you trully want to get over her as quickly as possible then you need to stop responding to her and avoid her for a few years.
No I would not. She monkey branched with a Ďmale friendí early in our relationship, she broke up with me suddenly one day and went and slept with him only to phone me crying and begging me to give her a chance a day later. I STUPIDLY gave her a chance with the condition of no male friends (she didnít have any anyway), she didnít care as ďi only want to talk/be with youĒ

I am an idiot.
Old 3rd November 2017, 10:24 AM   #52

She sounds very immature. Just remind yourself of these things whenever you miss her and stick to no contact, don't respond to anything she says.
Old 3rd November 2017, 5:33 PM   #53
Established Member

Quote:
Thanks again guys. I despise her behaviour and hope karma comes round to hit her hard. How can you do this to another human being? What is end goal? To destroy me?

Iíve realised itís every 2 days she contacts me.. something new.. impossible to make progress.

I have remained no contact.
One thing I've realized is that it's hard for all of us to see past our own self-interests. It's wrong what she's doing, but she's so caught up in her world that she doens't even consider that she's hurting you in the process. We're all guilty of this to some extent. It's usually not malicious. Immature and unaware- yes. She's quite young if I remember correctly, which could contribute to it.

What she is doing is trying to sort out her feelings, and she's dragging you into it. You don't need to be privy to all her internal struggles, and it's actually painful for you. If I were you, I would consider replying if she does it again. I would just tell her that you would prefer to be left alone for the time being. Have you done that already. I can't remember?
Minneloa likes this.
BC1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th November 2017, 4:52 PM   #54
Established Member

She tried to contact again, I ignored.

I then recieved a threat indirectly saying that my car is going to get destroyed.

I have no proof of this threat, what should I do?
Old 5th November 2017, 5:31 PM   #55

Ignore that psycho and leave her alone, assume that nothing will happen.
If your car gets destroyed then go to the police, maybe set up a camera or something beforehand but she is probably just being desperate for attention.
Old 5th November 2017, 11:11 PM   #56
Established Member

Quote:
She tried to contact again, I ignored.

I then recieved a threat indirectly saying that my car is going to get destroyed.

I have no proof of this threat, what should I do?
Explain this a little more
dumbass2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th November 2017, 1:52 AM   #57
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbass2 View Post
Explain this a little more
She emailed me, i ignored.

I got home one night and she was outside mine in her friends car, she tried to talk to me, I told her to go away, she asks friend “can I borrow your keys”? Her friend laughs and says yes. I ask what for, she replies “you’ll see”.
Old 6th November 2017, 9:02 PM   #58
Established Member

Did she do something to your car?
Beachead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2017, 12:35 AM   #59
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachead View Post
Did she do something to your car?
She has threatened to use a key to scratch my czr.
Old 8th November 2017, 2:03 AM   #60
Established Member

Today is my third day NC, the longest weíve ever gone without communicating since we known each other. I feel like Iíve had a weight lifted off my shoulders, my friends and colleagues have noticed I have been less stressed recently.

I sure as hell miss her body though.. that is going to take some time to get over..