Whats going on??

So my ex and I broke up 9 months ago I tried getting her back and whatnot but I never succeed. She still is single and I'm still single. I know this cause I'm close to her family. Well I been respecting her space. I deleted her from Facebook two months ago and stop and contact. I am still in contact with her family since we are mostly cool. We she came into the restaurant I own and filled out an application with her friends as a joke. It was funny I laughed cause her desired position was cook and it was obvious she was messing around. So I text her, joking around, that unfortunately we have no spots in the kitchen right now but I have spots in this jacuzzi, then sent a pic of it. She kept texting me back insulting thing like she faked every orgasm, which is a lie out the ass Lmao, and she just kept trying to bring me down and I think I was making her mad cause I would just be say **** like you turning me on and I remind you real quick. Lmao. Then she tells me her new man does it better when she doesn't have a man.

So I'm curious why she coming to my business looking for attention and then when I give it to her she wants to be rude as hell. I'm confused ?.

With that said I do still care and I made it clear that if she wants the dick just come over Lmao. We both havent sexualy been with anyone and I know she wants it. Any advice from da love shack?

If she wanted it, she'd take it. And you know that as strongheaded as you make her out to be.

But you letting it all hang out there is probably turning her off. And that's if she's even still interested, which, I don't think she is.

She's more interested in exerting power in this little game you two are playing. It's not about sex for her. That is easy for a woman to get; it's about having the upper-hand over you.

If she really wanted sex from you, she'd have got it. She likes knowing she can and that your door is still open to her, but evidently she's not that keen on actually doing it.

You're going about this all wrong, in any case. Keeping yourself available and jumping like a puppy whenever you think she might come to you, even after she is extraordinarily rude to you, is not a good look. All you're doing there is bagging up your self-respect and handing it to her so she can light it on fire.

I agree.

Look, at least your not being clingy and negative etc.

BUT, its time to pull out the big guns and dish out a SILENCE SANDWICH to her.

She is clearly feeding off engaging with you. To be honest she is totally disrespecting you by her walking into your workplace and then abusing you when u make contact. That right there = total exclusion from your life FOREVER.

Looks like she all about ego so just give her the silent treatment. That will knock her for six. Never break it unless she crawling over hot coals for you BUT even then be cautious.

Edited by marky00