I don’t get it seriously

Hotcheetosandtakis

Hotcheetosandtakis

My ex broke up with me last Monday. Less than 2 weeks ago. About 3 weeks ago we had an issue and I asked him if he saw a future for us and he said yeah the following week he broke up with me. When he broke it up he said he just wanted to focus on himself. I just checked yesterday and he’s back on the dating site we met. It hasn’t even been two f$&@ing weeks!!!!! I feel nauseous at the thought of being with anyone else. How can he move on so quick. We were together for a year and traveled so much and did so many things together i feel so worthless, like I meant nothing to him. I obviously didn’t mean anything since he’s so willing to jump into someone else’s pants. I haven’t contacted him since the breakup but I just wish I could tell him off. I’m just so hurt. I miss him so much and yet he’s out there not give one f$ck. I feel so worthless. Idk what’s wrong with me

Edited by Hotcheetosandtakis

It takes an extremely shallow (or needy) person to hop from one relationship to the other so quickly. Seeing his true colors should help you move on, because it sounds like you're looking for someone of more depth.

• Like 1

Nothing is wrong with you, some folks move on quicker, and sometimes it's because they have been planning to breakup longer than they let on.

Sometimes it can just be that folks are a bit more shallow or are trying to fill a void. Some people can not be alone.

It's hard not to take it personally, I was with someone I knew for 24 years, we dated as kids and again recently for 6 months. Dumped out of nowhere and right into a relationship with a guy she went to high school with. The day of the breakup she initiated a lot of sex told me she loved me then called me 2 hours later and dumped me, gave similar reasons that you got.

So it's hard not to take it personally but some folks do it. I am like you, I can't even fathom touching anyone else I thought we had something, people suck.

Oh and for your own well-being, go full NC and don't let him come back...he'll just do it again. If he is allowed back into your life he should have to work really hard for you.

You are not worthless. He's lying to somebody -- either you when he said you meant something to him or himself / these new women that he's ready to date again.

Take some time to heal & make a point to acknowledge the good things about yourself.

• Like 1