He brought me my stuff without telling me

Sorry so long

We dated for about 2 yrs went on trips had keys to each others homes. I was at his home most of the time.

I'n 2015 he was going through something and withdrew

No communication I got feed up He texted me and said " I dont want a relationship with u or anyone at this time"and iwent and got my things

He said I don't have to give key bk. I did.

Now fast foward we got bk together, we can go out and he will say you looking at that man, or you're flirting with that man. My response I'm with you. He was always saying I was cheating which I'm not nor did I.

Recently he withdrew again, we were suppose to meet.

I get a text saying call ne.. he brought all my stuff Bk to my house, then say we don't have to keys to each others house to b in a relationship. Coward..

Last time I was an emotional basket case... Not this time , Don't get me wrong I really love him, but I want and deserve better which I told him.

Wouldn't even talk about it , just did it.

That was Monday, it get a text asking what does my skettlt look like at 615 this morning still r. What? I didn't respond.. still don't have the rest of my things and I'm not going to ask for it.

What do u thinkkk?

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
  • Author

Thanks for the response.. You're right..

Last time I saying I love u, why can't we work on it

Never again.. I love him but I won't this time

But do b honest I want him to try and contact me just so I can ignore him.. Sorry but that's how I feel right now.

A insecure man and coward don't need him

• Like 1

Dating is difficult at any age. I am 52 and just met a wonderful man 2 years ago. I had to meet a lot of men before finding the perfect one.

It's normal to feel resentful but it's wasted energy. It's better you just let go and accept he was not the right one and next time you'll be more careful with your feelings.

• Author

He brought me the rest if my things.. glad I wasn't home

And texted me 3x saying he left it, then to say he forgot something then to say if I can think of anything to let him knw

I didn't respond

It's time to heal.. But I never thought I would be in this position again.. Alone/hurt/ and mad

Mad bc he didn't give me a chance to talk, not that I was going to try to change his mind. It was time.. it was the way it was done.

Two plp who have been in a relationship should be able to talk

Selfish..