Ex continues contact after NC

I laid out the details in a previous post, so I'll spare those facts. But since the break up, she's been contacting me about every 3 days. Granted, up until last friday, I still had stuff in her place. But everything is moved out now and she contacted me the other day to ask what to do with my mail and to tell me she got a cat. "Also, I got a cat. Not that you care, but I can't help but want to tell you anyway."

I didn't respond to her mentioning of the cat, and just told her to fwd my mail on to my business (which she knows the address of or could easily look up in 2 secs). She replies with the wrong address, so I just tell her the correct address and that I'll set up USPS forwarding shortly. She goes on to say, I really don't mind doing it, it's no problem.

I kept the conversation all business. At this point, I keep telling myself there's nothing I can do but move on with my life. If she decides to come back, then I'll cross that bridge when I get there, but for now we can't be friends. I told her that the day she broke up with me, and I told her that in the days that followed via email, I need as much space as possible. But she can't seem to let it go.

I guess now I just keep going forward.

If she doesn't have anything in your place anymore and you've told her friendship for right now is out of the question why haven't you blocked her?

NC isn't about the other person's behavior. It's about yours. If you don't want to talk to her just delete the messages without reading or block her. It's not that hard.

My Ex GF contacted me after 2 years and was worried about me and the last Hurricane Irma. She's two face conniving (blank) I will not say that word here! I use that brief communication after 2 reply I told her off and she has to stop text me forever. I do not need her back in my life. She was very destructive and manipulative and lair. NC in place for her.