For the sake of what happend to me

Pumpingiron34

Just wanted to throw this on up there really fast while i have a brief minute in this busy life. So what ever happend in my break up and all the pain i was in. Well summer was absolutely level 12 nuts. Went out with the boys and got pissed faced wasted every weekend. Nailed 7 girls in one summer. Not bad since i couldn't get one to look at me after the break up. I also managed to drunkenly beat my exs new boyfriend up one fine august night at a bar( ugh regrettable dont do that) yep absolutely rocked him in front of her. (solved nothing besides maybe internal anger that i just couldn't bare with any longer) and then to toss some more gas on the fire! i screwed her best friend who i spent most of my relationship with them hanging out (not gunna lie that kinda helped me move on).

So its been over for a year and almost a half. I wont sit here and lie there are still moments where a what if attacks my thoughts or i miss her a little here and there. But im pretty sure lmao i sealed that door shut with a flame thrower.

So what did we learn here? if your thinking about beating up your exs new fling dont bc, i felt massive regret as in it did nothing but give her exactly what she wanted, me to look crazy and i did but i couldnt take her saying **** to people behind my back any more and i snapped. Went up to her to say something and her boyfriend got in my way.

Second, screwing the hot blonde best friend. Yea i dont regret that even a percent and half. Nothing like walking around knowing you boned that demon bitches best friend while she has no idea.

3rd, i feel every one on this fourms pain because this has been the most hurtful up down roller coaster 1 year and a half of my life. Oh got my degree in science concentration and working on a bachelors in bio as we speak.

Great story pumping iron....sounds like u came out of it in good shape and uve had some wins I think from personal experience no amount of screwing around actually beats achievenemnet wen getting over Somone u loved. That is in my opinion the best way to move forward. At the end of the day u can look back, take stock and feel that whilst u went thru hell u now have a few wins and once ur healed take that into ur new future