Breaking up after 1.2 years. I was the "perfect guy"

Exactly one month ago my ex girlfriend of a little over a year broke up with me. We literally had a great relationship with little arguments and good communication. Should would always say she dosnt know how she landed me and I could get anyone I want and I'm so handsome, and perfect etc. the sex was the best she's had and she had an orgasm every time. She cried a few times during sex and later explained to me she was over come with emotion. Pretty much I treated her like an angel. Over time like many relationships we got into a routine and things settled down however I didn't see a difference besides her getting a little more moody (she always was). When we broke up she said around our year mark she stopped feeling that "spark" and gave it time to comeback but it never did. I explained to her she's 21 and I'm 23 and this is her first good relationship(my second good one) and that the spark goes away. She said she's never felt like this and she's too young for it to feel like this she swore to me it was no one else and she didn't want to feel this way and I felt how genuine she was. We had the spark in the beginning so it's not like we never had it. Eventually we broke up and I told her we can't be friends or contact after and she understood and was crying the whole time while I was fine and in shock. I kissed her on the head and told her she's going to be happy with someone someday and everything's going to be fine. It's been one month and I've only contacted her 1 week post breakup saying not to feel sorry for herself or myself and that what she did takes a lot of courage and she did the right thing if she wasn't feeling it. I didn't get a reply. I saw some picturees of her and she seems happy and fine and according to her mom(who I bumped into) she said she wouldn't lie to me she's been ok. My question is if I was the perfect guy would she eventually realize she possibly made a mistake? I didn't beg, plead, and she took her off all social media so I have any advantage I could have in my corner. I just want the satisfaction of her realizing she possibly made a mistake or just her contacting in general. I have made improvement myself and hoping it gets better.

You can be the perfect guy, but not the perfect guy for her.

Something was evidently missing for her, or she wouldn't have ended it. That moodiness might have been a sign she was getting antsy and wanted out but didn't know how to tell you. You are right that the initial spark fades, but she's also correct that she's too young to be committing to a relationship that she isn't enthusiastic about anymore. Longer-term and more established couples go through ebbs and flows, of course, but if she was already feeling restless and apathetic after just a year, it is better to part ways.

She might come back; it's anyone's guess. But I wouldn't hang on to that hope moving forward. It's hard, I know.

Your break up had nothing to do with you. From what you described you probably were a great BF. She just wanted something else . . . freedom, the ability to flit around, the excitement of being single, freedom from the fear of settling or not experiencing life.

She made choices. Maybe they weren't the best choices but they were hers.

All you can do is move on with your life.

Exactly one month ago my ex girlfriend of a little over a year broke up with me. We literally had a great relationship with little arguments and good communication. Should would always say she dosnt know how she landed me and I could get anyone I want and I'm so handsome, and perfect etc. the sex was the best she's had and she had an orgasm every time. She cried a few times during sex and later explained to me she was over come with emotion. Pretty much I treated her like an angel. Over time like many relationships we got into a routine and things settled down however I didn't see a difference besides her getting a little more moody (she always was). When we broke up she said around our year mark she stopped feeling that "spark" and gave it time to comeback but it never did. I explained to her she's 21 and I'm 23 and this is her first good relationship(my second good one) and that the spark goes away. She said she's never felt like this and she's too young for it to feel like this she swore to me it was no one else and she didn't want to feel this way and I felt how genuine she was. We had the spark in the beginning so it's not like we never had it. Eventually we broke up and I told her we can't be friends or contact after and she understood and was crying the whole time while I was fine and in shock. I kissed her on the head and told her she's going to be happy with someone someday and everything's going to be fine. It's been one month and I've only contacted her 1 week post breakup saying not to feel sorry for herself or myself and that what she did takes a lot of courage and she did the right thing if she wasn't feeling it. I didn't get a reply. I saw some picturees of her and she seems happy and fine and according to her mom(who I bumped into) she said she wouldn't lie to me she's been ok. My question is if I was the perfect guy would she eventually realize she possibly made a mistake? I didn't beg, plead, and she took her off all social media so I have any advantage I could have in my corner. I just want the satisfaction of her realizing she possibly made a mistake or just her contacting in general. I have made improvement myself and hoping it gets better.

This perfect guy comment is sometime code for you're holding me back or holding me down. I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to try different things.