LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

i love my ex gf. why play these games?

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th November 2017, 6:45 PM   #31
Established Member

Perhaps you can't change gyms because you have a membership. What about changing days/times so that you can avoid her?

Staying away from her would be your best option.
basil67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2017, 6:57 PM   #32
Established Member

You can be very polite and say that you have done with her and have nothing to talk to her. If she complain or try to small talk to you, just says the same thing you said once. I understand why you keep going to the same gym, but you don't have to talk to her anyway.
alterest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2017, 7:09 PM   #33
Established Member

She's communicating with you b/c she likes to play mind games. She likes to manipulate you (and/or others) and you're playing along. People like her are at their most active when their target of interest doesn't given them the attention they want. They find it more of a challenge and up their game or continue the games until they let go on their own terms.

She mentioned that 'one day you'll grow up.' Was that a slight regarding your past behavior?
Old 4th November 2017, 7:19 PM   #34
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyguy123 View Post

Why is she talking to me again??
Because you are flirting with her?
CautiouslyOptimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2017, 7:55 PM   #35

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleNfit View Post
She's communicating with you b/c she likes to play mind games. She likes to manipulate you (and/or others) and you're playing along. People like her are at their most active when their target of interest doesn't given them the attention they want. They find it more of a challenge and up their game or continue the games until they let go on their own terms.

She mentioned that 'one day you'll grow up.' Was that a slight regarding your past behavior?
Honestly, I simply kept my space and remained no contact. I would only walk when she would initiate. Other than that, thatís about it.
crazyguy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2017, 7:57 PM   #36

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by alterest View Post
You can be very polite and say that you have done with her and have nothing to talk to her. If she complain or try to small talk to you, just says the same thing you said once. I understand why you keep going to the same gym, but you don't have to talk to her anyway.
I try my best to distance myself from her. Just curious as to why she is talking to me bow.
Old 4th November 2017, 7:58 PM   #37
Established Member

Quote:
I try my best to distance myself from her. Just curious as to why she is talking to me bow.
Because there is still sexual tension going both ways. This is not rocket science lol!
Old 4th November 2017, 8:00 PM   #38
Established Member

Quote:
I somehow doubt that. You flirted by telling her not to take topless pics of you. Did you wink when you said that, too?

You also seem to know for a fact she stares are you. How do you know unless you're also looking at her?

What do you mean about the guy you partnered up with saying good things about you? To whom? And how does that fit in with the story?
Old 4th November 2017, 9:11 PM   #39
Established Member

She has this huge playground in which she lives in. Her reality contains many mind games, manipulations, lies, show offs, intrigues, and a lot of hanky panky.

Now, it seems that it doesn't work for her with you. She can't control you the way she wants. So she tries harder with the tools she knows. The more you don't buy her BS, the more she is frustrated with it. Just ignore, she will stop after she's left with no more tricks to perform.
Been likes this.
lolablue17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2017, 9:15 PM   #40

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CautiouslyOptimistic View Post
I somehow doubt that. You flirted by telling her not to take topless pics of you. Did you wink when you said that, too?

You also seem to know for a fact she stares are you. How do you know unless you're also looking at her?

What do you mean about the guy you partnered up with saying good things about you? To whom? And how does that fit in with the story?
I only talk to her when she talks. Other than that, thatís about it. Yes I notice her staring at the corner of my eye.

The guy who said good things about me is her close guy friend.
Old 4th November 2017, 9:16 PM   #41

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolablue17 View Post
She has this huge playground in which she lives in. Her reality contains many mind games, manipulations, lies, show offs, intrigues, and a lot of hanky panky.

Now, it seems that it doesn't work for her with you. She can't control you the way she wants. So she tries harder with the tools she knows. The more you don't buy her BS, the more she is frustrated with it. Just ignore, she will stop after she's left with no more tricks to perform.
Sheís been talking to me lately. Is that her part of her mind game?
Old 4th November 2017, 9:20 PM   #42
Established Member

Quote:
I only talk to her when she talks. Other than that, thatís about it. Yes I notice her staring at the corner of my eye.

The guy who said good things about me is her close guy friend.
I'm not sure what your question is. It seems like she's talking to you again because she's still interested on some level. Are you disagreeing with this?
Old 4th November 2017, 9:44 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by CautiouslyOptimistic View Post
I'm not sure what your question is. It seems like she's talking to you again because she's still interested on some level. Are you disagreeing with this?
Well Iím just curious as to why she is talking to me and all that. Is she interested in getting back together? You know?
Old 4th November 2017, 10:26 PM   #44
Established Member

There's a thing called self respect. She dumped you played games and now is feeding you some breadcrumbs.

And you want that back because?
Marc878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2017, 10:30 PM   #45
Established Member

Quote:
Well Iím just curious as to why she is talking to me and all that. Is she interested in getting back together? You know?
If you want that, then just ask her.