LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

i love my ex gf. why play these games?

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th October 2017, 11:58 AM   #1

Exclamation i love my ex gf. why play these games?

Alright so gonna make this long story short.

She dumped me about 5 months ago. Sadly, we do see each other as we go to the same school. Right after the break up, everybody notices the games she has played. Flirting with other guys, hot and cold and all that kind of stuff. she anticipated for me to chase.

Now she kinda does the same thing but in a very moody way.

She started giving dirty looks to any girl i talk too, facetime video calls me for like 2 rings, likes an instagram post. Her friends added me into a group chat where she was in it too.

Yesterday, I saw her in class. I was walking up to my friend who was talking about his relationship problems with her and her friend. All I heard was "I would never go back" from her. She made it loud too.

She seems really pissed off.

i also blocked her on instagram

Why is she behaving like this?
crazyguy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2017, 12:40 PM   #2

Welcome to the universe. Haha. I don't mean to be flippant because it's a pain like no other... But you can't second afford to begin second guessing other people's behaviour.

I would guess that she's doing it to get a 'rise' out of you. Which seems to be working. Some people get their kicks from creating emotion in others (be it positive or negative). It just validates their existence.

If you want her back, play it cool.
If you want to get over her, play it cool.
If you want her best friend, play it cool.
If you want to make her 'jealous', play it cool.

See the pattern?

Crack on with your life, oblivious to her behaviour and it sounds as if she make strike up a conversation. It may well be she's testing you to see if you still care (getting any emotion; anger, annoyance, upset...'proves' you care in her mind). The indifference you can offer her will show her true colours/intentions. If she wants you back...she'll make it more clear to the point where you won't need to ask on here (you'll just 'know'). And if she doesn't then at least you know. It takes two people to make it work. She needs to be fully on board or swimming in the sea.

Be cool. Best wishes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyguy123 View Post

She dumped me about 5 months ago. Sadly, we do see each other as we go to the same school. Right after the break up, everybody notices the games she has played. Flirting with other guys, hot and cold and all that kind of stuff. she anticipated for me to chase.

She started giving dirty looks to any girl i talk too, facetime video calls me for like 2 rings, likes an instagram post. Her friends added me into a group chat where she was in it too.

Yesterday, I saw her in class. I was walking up to my friend who was talking about his relationship problems with her and her friend. All I heard was "I would never go back" from her. She made it loud too.

Been likes this.

Last edited by A_New_Earth; 14th October 2017 at 12:43 PM..
A_New_Earth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2017, 2:33 PM   #3
Established Member

She's behaving like this because she is immature & she can't handle the fact that you are moving on. Her ego wants you to be continuously devastated that she broke up with you. Unfriend / unfollow her on all social media & ignore her in real life. If you don't play her game you will be better off.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2017, 2:41 PM   #4
Established Member

Well, flamboyant lad one two three, she just wants your attention. Just to inflate her ego.

Just ignore her.
EthanSPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2017, 3:23 PM   #5
Zul

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyguy123 View Post

It is more prevalant in younger women, but they like to try to have their previous fling chase them. They'll do almost anything to have someone chase them, they love the thrill. When you don't give into it, you're winning. You're literally winning a game you aren't even wanting to play.

My ex did the same thing, but when I ghosted her, it killed her. She couldn't stand it any more. She finally gave up, but I was just tired of her crap. I don't play games, I don't let others play games with me, and I would advise you to not either. She still cares, but she's trying to get you to chase her. When you don't, she tries to add fuel to the fire and make you want to.

Take it from me and others here, just move on and you'll have won the game that she can now no longer win because you are gone. You'll be happier in the end.
Zul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2017, 2:46 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zul View Post
It is more prevalant in younger women, but they like to try to have their previous fling chase them. They'll do almost anything to have someone chase them, they love the thrill. When you don't give into it, you're winning. You're literally winning a game you aren't even wanting to play.

My ex did the same thing, but when I ghosted her, it killed her. She couldn't stand it any more. She finally gave up, but I was just tired of her crap. I don't play games, I don't let others play games with me, and I would advise you to not either. She still cares, but she's trying to get you to chase her. When you don't, she tries to add fuel to the fire and make you want to.

Take it from me and others here, just move on and you'll have won the game that she can now no longer win because you are gone. You'll be happier in the end.
Thanks so much. So she isn't over me. Huh. Quite interesting.

Honestly, it's been quite hard to get over her especially since we see each other all the time.

It is funny that you brought that up about younger women, because she is older than I am. But yeah.
Old 16th October 2017, 8:53 AM   #7
Established Member

Just remember the moment you crack and give on your done and she will forever ignore you.
Been is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2017, 11:10 AM   #8

After a 5 month breakup, I still miss her.

So I met this woman from the gym who is older than I am with two kids. She was phenomenal and we hit it off to a great start that didn't last very long.

Anyways, she called it off wanting to have some space. I was heartbroken, and still am. Sadly, we do see each other twice a week or so.

After she had called it off, I tried to fight for her once. And then, I stopped and immediately went into 'no contact'. Right after the break up, she played a lot of games and everybody noticed it. The games she played were quite cruel I could say. But anyways, she started to flirt with other people in front of me, hot and cold, always stare, just really stupid games.. To add to this, she anticipated me to chase but I didn't. I just kept my cool.

I went through a lot during our break up because I really did love her and I still do.

Lately though, I have been able to focus more on myself than her. Doing the things I love to do, although I still do think about her quite a bit.

The things she does now:

She still stares at me, whenever I talk to a girl she would stare and also give the girl really dirty looks. Some time last month, she facetime video called me and it rang twice then hung up. She liked an instagram post of mine too.

Within the past few weeks though, I have been going on dates with a girl to try and get over my ex. I would post it on instagram story and stuff.

Then, she started having a really dumb and bad attitude at the gym. I got so fed up with it that I finally blocked her on all social media. Regardless, that didn't stop her from having a nasty attitude. It just became nastier.

Can someone elaborate her behavior? It bothers me why she is so angry.
Old 17th October 2017, 11:25 AM   #9
Established Member

I have no idea why she's acting like this. Consider rearranging your workout schedule to avoid her.
Old 17th October 2017, 3:58 PM   #10

Maybe it's her ego?
Highndry likes this.
Trust666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th October 2017, 5:20 AM   #11

Keep away from single mothers. . . they're crazy 'alpha widows' ,hopelessly crazy
Jamess1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th October 2017, 11:33 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trust666 View Post
Maybe it's her ego?
What do you mean her egO?
Old 18th October 2017, 11:34 AM   #13
Established Member

She likes getting a reaction out of you. It boosts her ego to know she can still upset you
Old 18th October 2017, 11:44 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamess1 View Post
Keep away from single mothers. . . they're crazy 'alpha widows' ,hopelessly crazy
how do you know? yeah she is quite crazy so far.
Old 18th October 2017, 11:44 AM   #15
Established Member

It's weird sometimes. But, our Ex's don't want us, but they don't want anybody else having us either.

They don't want us surpassing them in our healing.
Chi townD is offline   Reply With Quote