ex gf who treated me badly and used me as a rebound avoids me at all cost

Hello everyone

so i had a really bad relationship that totally destroyed me for 7 months post breakup, she used me as a rebound and treated me like dirt at the last 2 months ( we dated for 6 months )

Things didn’t end up here she made fun of me to our mutual friends saying i begged her to get back with me etc... and ended up telling people im weak af and started to play the cictim role in front of people

my last convo with her was 4 months ago i asked her back ( i didn’t know she was back with her ex bf = i didn’t know i was a rebound )

so she ended up the conversation telling me im not man enough for her so i blocked her from everywhere and she is still blocked till this moment ( im 100% sure she didn’t expect me to not get in touch with her and keep her blocked )

She had a very bad gf and used to make fun on me with her and the are the best friends now actually my ex didn’t treat me badly till this girl came into her life

all i wanan know why does my ex gf avoids me everywhere ( we are both in the same college ) when we meet each others she looks at the ground ( i treated her like a queen , was there for her all the time , i was the nice guy unfortunately)

and her girl which used to fake that she is not involved in our relationship and fake to treat me really nice changed suddenly and talks to me with disgust whe we meet ?

any idea whats going on please ?

Hi panda551,

First of all, I am sorry that you ended up with a gf that treated you so badly.

You say:-

"... i had a really bad relationship that totally destroyed me for 7 months post breakup ..."

" ... she used me as a rebound and treated me like dirt ..."

" ... she made fun of me to our mutual friends ..."

" ... ended up telling people im weak af and started to play the cictim role in front of people ..."

" ... she ended up the conversation telling me im not man enough for her ..."

" ... She had a very bad gf and used to make fun on me with her ..."

So ... she totally badmouths you and disrespects you and you are now worried as to why she ignores you?

You say you have blocked her - which is totally the right thing to do (and do keep doing so).

Why does it matter she is ignoring you when you have blocked her anyway?

She sounds toxic ... you are far better off without her ... find someone else that will treat you how you deserve to be treated.

Forget about her/ignore her ... stop stressing about her ... move on.

I wish you well x

It is usually not possible to be friends with exes, especially when the break up is not exactly amicable.

As she moved back to her ex, then I guess speaking to you or being friendly to you is not an option for her.

It is not personal it is just the way things are.

• Like 1

Of course she ignores you. You should ignore her too.

Do you expect to play happy exes after all that happened or something?

• Like 1

I'm going through the same thing right now man. I feel you.

There are probably some other reasons but the one of the reasons I can confirm as to why she doesn't talk to you is because she's with her ex now.

I wish I could say otherwise but I've been through too much failure and experience to deny this one immutable truth:

No one will ever be cool with their girlfriend/boyfriend continuing to chat with their ex. She's devoted to him now, so if he doesn't want her to talk to you, she'll do it. You could have been boyfriend of the year or best guy friend of the year prior to all that but it wouldn't have changed anything. People can be cold like that.

She doesn't deserve your focus ever again.

Edited by Beachead

Rather than focusing on why she is acting the way she is, treating you the way she is, maybe you can focus on why you care or want somebody in your life who treated you so horribly. She sounds as toxic as they come, and unworthy of your attention or thoughts.