LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

Is a 6 year rebound relationship possible?

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By No_Go
  • 2 Post By Downanddown
  • 2 Post By Buriall

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th October 2017, 7:41 PM   #1
Established Member

Is a 6 year rebound relationship possible?

Hey guys.

Been about 10 weeks since my bu. Still a loooong way to healing but each day gets better.

My ex went back to her ex after 6 years...she has 2 kids which i helped raise with her so they were always in touch.

Anyways.. is it possible thar a rebound can last that long? They were married for like a year and he divorced her and wanting full custody of the kids. I came into the picture very shortly after that happened.
Downanddown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2017, 8:12 PM   #2
Established Member

Yes. I know a guy that did something similar.
He married his first wife, i think they were married like 7 years (after 3 years of dating), then he got divoced and went to ex -girlfriend IMMEDIATELY - like 2 months post-separation he was dating her, impregnated her shortly after, and later married her. Now I heard they are about to get divorced as well, maybe wife N1 should get ready for her turn again ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downanddown View Post
Hey guys.

Been about 10 weeks since my bu. Still a loooong way to healing but each day gets better.

My ex went back to her ex after 6 years...she has 2 kids which i helped raise with her so they were always in touch.

Anyways.. is it possible thar a rebound can last that long? They were married for like a year and he divorced her and wanting full custody of the kids. I came into the picture very shortly after that happened.
No_Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2017, 8:24 PM   #3
Established Member

Haha never seizes to amaze me.

My ex was in bed the next day with her ex.

So so glad i didnt marry. I had a feeling...
No_Go and Goodguy05 like this.
Downanddown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2017, 8:28 PM   #4
Established Member

Fck nowadays anything is possible.. It's scary
Old 6th October 2017, 7:20 AM   #5
Established Member

Some people like my ex are just too weak to alone even for a day
Goodguy05 is offline   Reply With Quote