LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

I am working on a new me

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By sweetgirl75
  • 1 Post By d0nnivain

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th October 2017, 1:49 PM   #1
Established Member

I am working on a new me

I have had a weight problem since my divorce six years ago. My weight went up again with this last relationship that I was in. I guess I did not realize the stress he had been causing me. In the last six months he has been out of my life I have lost almost 30 pounds and have gone down three jean sizes. He was always mentioning how chubby I was and how sexy I would be if I wasn't so fat. I guess he never looked at himself in the mirror because he was pretty big himself with a pretty big tub going on there. I am in much better spirits today and I can laugh at the stupid things he told me. Thinking he was God's gift to women. I think he needs to Windex the mirror. I just wanted to tell anyone that you are worth more than someone's opinion of you. I was at a very low point in my life that I honestly wanted to give up. I kept thinking about my family and my friends. I thought you know I am being really selfish. I have a little niece who looks up to me. I want to see her grow and get married and have babies one day. I don't need a POS of a man to tell me I am not worth something because I mean the world to someone more important than him. If you are struggling don't give up. The sun shines again the next day and a new day begins. Let it be the start of a new you.
sweetgirl75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2017, 1:52 PM   #2
Established Member

Enjoy your new body & new outlook.

Good for you!
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote