Break up

I'm going to try and keep this short and sweet - almost 4 years ago met my now ex boyfriend. We had broken up last year for 7 months stayed in contact here and there and had a few intimate encounters. Fast forward to Mother's Day of this year he asks me to come over (has flowers for me etc) and starts to spill his heart he loves me wants to be with me etc. For about a month I didn't give in because I was skeptical, but in that time he made it a point to reassure me that this is what he wanted and where he wanted to be that his life wasn't the same without me and he thought about me everyday. I decided to make it official in like June. In mid August he broke up with me again, said he needed time to think and didn't know what he wanted. Now we are 2 months into this break up where again we've stayed in contact and been intimate a few times. It's now been two weeks since we've said a single word to each other - I need some advice - what's wrong with him? What do I do?

Thanks a bunches

Samara xox

You are his puppy, come here go there when he wants you to. Stop being intimate with him. He left you once, he left you twice and he will leave million times again. Block this immature selfish coward once for all. He doesn't know what the fck he wants and playing with your emotions and heart.. Fck himmm

I'm going to try and keep this short and sweet - almost 4 years ago met my now ex boyfriend. We had broken up last year for 7 months stayed in contact here and there and had a few intimate encounters. Fast forward to Mother's Day of this year he asks me to come over (has flowers for me etc) and starts to spill his heart he loves me wants to be with me etc. For about a month I didn't give in because I was skeptical, but in that time he made it a point to reassure me that this is what he wanted and where he wanted to be that his life wasn't the same without me and he thought about me everyday. I decided to make it official in like June. In mid August he broke up with me again, said he needed time to think and didn't know what he wanted. Now we are 2 months into this break up where again we've stayed in contact and been intimate a few times. It's now been two weeks since we've said a single word to each other - I need some advice - what's wrong with him? What do I do?

Thanks a bunches

Samara xox

This is the second time you two have broken up, stayed in contact and remained intimate.

It's futile to focus on what is wrong with him but rather focus on why you keep choosing to be an option to him.

Time for you to block and go no contact. Stop enabling his bad behavior.

You've basically told him twice that he can get what he wants and not be committed to you. When the leash gets a bit too long, he feigns interest and you come running back. Don't do that to yourself. When someone wants to be with you, they'll move heaven and earth to be there but most importantly...they'll stay.

Hey Samara,

I'm sorry to hear you're going through this. My answer will be a difficult one to process.

What's wrong with him is he doesn't know what he wants. Simple.

Translation: I've been with you in a relationship for 4 years, you've given me your all, and I still don't know if you're right for me or if I even see a future with you.

It's insulting isn't it? 4 years of love, time, energy, money. Going through the good times and bad times together...and still this guy doesn't know how he feels about you.

My recommendation. Stop talking to him..and don't do it to win him back. Do it to move on because you should be with someone who whole heartedly wants you.

If he doesn't know how he feels by now, I doubt he ever will and you should too.

Good luck

Edited by Beachead
  • Like 1