LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

She ended it with me because I “always talk to her like s**t”

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

Like Tree50Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th October 2017, 3:31 PM   #31
Established Member

I would just drop her things off to her parents' or a friend's house then. Like right now.

You said she doesn't drive so you can tell her you thought you were doing her a favor if she has anything to say about that which is nicer than the "tough sht" answer I'd be giving her if it were me she was jerking around so terribly and complaining about.
5x5 likes this.
Old 4th October 2017, 5:54 PM   #32
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanMachine View Post
Checking in for some reason

She didn’t collect her stuff tonight

I’m sat alone watching a movie, normally she’d be snuggled up next to me

It’s hard
Hang in there, Human! Glad you didn't wait at home for her.

The things you've written that she's done are at the very least inconsiderate. If she was a guy I'd call her a jerk. Guess I will anyway, she's been acting like a jerk! I believe she may be trying to manipulate you with all of this.
LivingWaterPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2017, 8:34 AM   #33
Established Member

She’s invited me round to her place tonight, told me not to eat as she’s cooking us dinner. This is COMPLETEY out of the blue.

Realised she overreacted or more sinister invitation?
HumanMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2017, 11:42 AM   #34
Established Member

Quote:
She’s invited me round to her place tonight, told me not to eat as she’s cooking us dinner. This is COMPLETEY out of the blue.

Realised she overreacted or more sinister invitation?
I was sort of expecting a post like this because of her not wanting you to drop her stuff off. I figured she wanted to see you to try to get you back into the relationship.

Last edited by LivingWaterPlease; 5th October 2017 at 12:06 PM..
LivingWaterPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2017, 4:01 PM   #35
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingWaterPlease View Post
I was sort of expecting a post like this because of her not wanting you to drop her stuff off. I figured she wanted to see you to try to get you back into the relationship.
I’m here now. Amazing evening.. had a meal cooked for me, ice cream, sex.. but no talk of what’s actually going on..

Could be in for the mother of all let downs!
HumanMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2017, 5:14 PM   #36
Established Member

Quote:
Could be in for the mother of all let downs!
Make her blow you first, just in case
amaysngrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2017, 9:17 AM   #37
Established Member

Your going to go around and around. Notice she did talk about getting back together.
I'm telling you I'm guessing something blew up in her and here you are with open arms.
Ask her what changed call of a sudden from where last weekcshe was DONE with you.
Been is offline   Reply With Quote