She dumped me very badly . i am torn into pieces. me . Thanks.

After university I got a job. There I met a girl , we became friends , then best friends.she called me bestoo, I called her bestie. After 8 months of friendship I started liking her. I told her this. She respected this. She said she also likes me but I was younger than her. What so ever. We shared love. We did love talks, flirting, stomach butterflies happened and everything. She agreed that no one can love her more than me. We were extremely close with each other and I was madly in love. One day she said it feels wrong and she asked me to remain friends only. I did. After some time again feelings developed and she said I can talk to her parents for her marriage . time passed. Her birthday came. I did all the efforts. She appreciated but after her birthday she started giving cold shoulder to me. Earlier she uses to express her love. Then even I expressed she didnt return or say anything. Whenever I talked about marriage she avoided the topic. Then she started ignoring me. She didn't reply to my texts saying that she was busy. Though she was online on WhatsApp most of the time. I forgot to mention I left that job at the time we were friends. This love thing happened after that. So because of her behaviour o became in secured and became Kore clingy. Always series her attention by any means. She started insulting me . ignored me. And talked to me about how guys are hitting on her. She talked about 8 guys in the last four months. Finally she told me there is one guy at work who is talking to her for a week and he is very nice and etc. I became mad. I asked her you know I love you why are you giving other guys attention. She said it isn't like this and I am thinking too much. Finally I got the guys number and stalked both of them I got to know they have been talking all day. She read my texts and didn't respond. Finally I asked her do you want to marry me or not. She said she isn't interested in me. She said I am too much.too caring. Too expressive and she doesnt like it. It was she who loved all this before. I was very sad and mad. I tried to convince her. She didnt listen .she said bye you have lost me. Out of frustration I told all this to our mutual friend. She knows her for a lot more time than she knows me. I shared everything and asked her help me move on. She never helped me instead told every thing to her. My ex told her that this is all a lie. We were never together. The friend insulted me and said you lied about this. And my ex became angry she said I broke her trust and she doesnt want me in her life anymore. She blocked me. It has been a month now. None of us has contacted each other. she still talks to that new guy all the time. Please help me tell me what should I do to gain my self respect and teach her a lesson that she did wrong and o want to move on. Please please help me. Thanks a million.

So sorry to hear you are hurting.

Please don't try to teach her a lesson. It won't do any good. It will only make you look bitter and hurt.

The best thing you can do is try to carry on with your own life. Read a book, go to a movie, go for a walk, cook your favorite meal, whatever you like to do.

It's going to hurt for a while but not reacting is key.

• Like 1

You made some serious mistakes, stalking her and the guy online and stalking her by talking to the mutual friend. She had already told you it was over.

You had a nice time at first but as she told you, you become "too much." I take this to mean too clingy and needy for her. Maybe it will not be too much for another. Once a woman tells you it's over, you must leave her alone because to continue to try to talk to her and her friends or family is an invasion of privacy and is out of line and stalkery.

She got mean because you didn't respectfully take "no" for an answer when she was nice about it. You need to stay off her social media and block her from yours and move on and forget about it. She's done.

• Like 2
Please help me tell me what should I do to gain my self respect and teach her a lesson that she did wrong and o want to move on.

Hey man,

Tough go...

I'll do what I can to help you "gain your self respect" but teaching her a lesson won't do you any good. BUT... If you follow along you'll be more attractive in her eyes if she has any interest in you at all.

You're investing a lot of emotion into it and that's your problem.

More specifically, do you know what the biggest mistake you made in all of this is?

You've shown yourself to be very DESPERATE and showed her non-stop that you NEED her in your life.

Women are attracted to men with confidence.

Men who are interesting and doing things in their lives.

When you put a woman on a pedestal like you did, she knows she could have you easily if she wanted.

Ideally you want her to wonder about you.

BUT she can't if you're constantly texting her and stalking her every move. It's very unattractive to women and, as you experienced, angers and/or annoys them.

So... what can you do now?

Focus on yourself my friend.

Pick up some hobbies/interests and set some goals. Maybe go to the gym and start working out.

Ideally, start seeing other girls.

If she has any interest in you this kind of stuff will make you more attractive in her eyes and she'll experience a bit of "Fear of Missing Out".

So right now, STOP stalking her and DO NOT contact her. Focus on yourself and you have a better chance of her noticing and contacting you.

But accepting it and moving on is how you get your self respect back.

It's your best bet my friend.

Best of luck!

• Like 3

Revenge is the sweetest joy next to getting pu**y. However you need to accomplish this by being successful. I hope you understand this concept..

Best of luck

Do not even think about getting her back. You need to be the bigger person in this and be proud and distant. A great man would never hurt a woman but he would not give her his time either if she does not appreciate him. The way to regain your self-respect is to behave with dignity, to be the guy she regrets losing.

Although she might have lost interest, there will be other, wonderful women who are waiting to meet a decent guy like you. Maintain your dignity, be a gentleman, and be a little remote from women. If you do, you might find that they become curious about you and show an interest. People want what they think is out of reach to them. If someone rushes towards you, it is a natural instinct to push them back. If they are some distance away, you wonder about them, maybe go and see who they are, talk to them. It is human nature to be curious.

This was a learning experience for you. Now it is time to do things differently and to leave this woman behind. I know you will feel angry and hurt for a while, but get that out of your system by playing sport or something else that is harmless. Eventually, your feelings will change and you will wonder why you were interested in her. Some other woman will come along who is more appealing to you and you will be glad you are not stuck in a committed relationship.