A loving long distance relationship that ended right as it wasn't long distance.

I'm torn up over this one. The women that I've been patiently waiting for has left me. It doesn't make sense to me and I haven't been able to make on. It all starts like this;

Last summer I happened to meet her on a mission trip that I took my youth group on. Since we were both leaders we chatted only casually through the week, but then for 4hrs the last night we were there. We just clicked. Then we went our separate ways, me to Colorado and she back to Wisconsin for school. But we talked like crazy and I was able to fly out and see her once a month. We were really good together. The only thing that was standing in our way of a perfect relationship was distance. Then light at the end of the tunnel. She was graduating and found a perfect matching job in Denver as a teacher. It's her dream job. We kept the distance up and were in the final stretch. The only problem was the final stretch was my 3 month long "deployment" to okinawa. I was able to Skype her everyday and she very much appreciated it. We maintained very good communication and every thing seemed to be going well. Until she went to Italy as a graduation gift from her uncle. They had a blast but the last night there turned into a disaster. After having a hotel party she was drunk and got lost on the back to her room. A worker of the hotel said he would help her back. Instead he sexually assualted her. I did the best I could to help and comfort her from the other side of the world. We worked through it a she said she over on. Only a month and a half until I would return home. We continued to Skype daily and the relationship was great. With a month to go she moved to Denver. She loved it and I was happy that he was happy. Then the day came that I returned home. She was at the homecoming and ecstatic for my return. She worked and had bible study the next day, but we arranged to have dinner at her place the second day I was home. The dinner date went great but as we were laying in bed she aid she can't do it anymore. She said she coudnt do the deployments. I told that I wasn't going to deploy but she came back with the what if and that it's in the back of her mind always.

I did NC for 2 weeks then reached out to her to amend things. No such luck. She as willing to meet up and it was great, but she said she just doesn't have the same feeling as before I left.

It's been another 2 weeks on NC and I haven't had any feeling change toward her. I still love her. Everything we conquered and the match that we made just doesn't make sense. This is something that we could've worked through. I feel like the incident in Italy screwed up a relationship that was supposed to last. I want to re kindle and start up again but I don't know how. I also am afraid that she isn't dealing with the Italy incident correctly and s bottling it up. I know that's not good for her. I want to reach out to her to help but don't know when or how.