Why does my ex act like this???

I don't talk to my ex. Don't check out any of her social media. NOTHING.

I live in a very small town so I'm bound to run into which I have no problem with but she seems to.

I pull up to shop at a local store at pretty much the same time she does.

I'm not bothered by that as she shopping just like I am. I walk in the store and she's looking back at me but I just continue on- its not a bog deal.

Once inside the store i start shopping and out of the corner of my eye I notice someone moving at warp speed. Its my ex and she moving like her hair is on fire. To the point other people shopping are giving her looks.

Now she cheated on me and since then I've never bothered her in any way.

My question is will she always act like that in a public around me?

You're probably reading into it more than you should, essentially meaning that perhaps over-exaggerating the situation. There's an abundance of reasons why she's acting 'strangely' or 'weird', but some of those reasons don't involve you.

Continue you how you are, and don't overthink this particular situation at all

She's acting weird around you because she feels weird around you. It's not uncommon to feel weird around an ex, so try not to overthink it.

You live in a very small town, so not only are you bound to run into each other from time to time, I imagine most everyone knows what happened.

Pure speculation here. Bumping into you is a trigger...an in-her-face reminder of what she did and possibly some of the blowback she received as a result of her actions. Sound like she is trying to run from shame and guilt. Her problem, not yours.

You are handling yourself well. Continue taking the high road. ;)

Who cares. She's nothing to you now. Let that be her problem to deal with.

She's not worth the time it takes to think about it.

• Author

You know I don't think too many people know what happemed-i really kept to myself and she knows alot more people then me. When we dated I didn't realize it until looking back but we never did anything in town togeather- she would always make excuses as to why she didn't want to-which makes sense now because she was cheating.

I really don't like her but she has as much right to go to a public place as I. My concern is I'm pretty sure she painted me the bad guy around town and I just don't want anyone to judge me based off of that. And by her acting like I'm some kind of monster I guess I think it could reinforce people thinking I'm this horrible person. Thanks all for answering.

You know I don't think too many people know what happemed-i really kept to myself and she knows alot more people then me. When we dated I didn't realize it until looking back but we never did anything in town togeather- she would always make excuses as to why she didn't want to-which makes sense now because she was cheating.

I really don't like her but she has as much right to go to a public place as I. My concern is I'm pretty sure she painted me the bad guy around town and I just don't want anyone to judge me based off of that. And by her acting like I'm some kind of monster I guess I think it could reinforce people thinking I'm this horrible person. Thanks all for answering.

Please from now on...

Do not care what anyone thinks about you..