Don't understand this girl

Hi guys, it's my first time posting a thread so I hope i'm at the right place..

I was with this girl , the love of my life, I could never imagine that I could cheat on her. I was one year together with her, and that whole year I never had a thought of another girl,even when a beautiful girl flirted with me , I felt disgust and never ever flirted back to anyone because we had such a beautiful thing with my girlfriend. but this one day i got message screen-shots of her texting another guy about me, the messages seemed to be fake because she's a famous instagram model and gets some hate. When I saw those screen-shots, I could not believe that she was talking **** about me , and instantly texted a girl i was ignoring because i had a relationship , told her to meet me that night .

In the evening , my ex proved me that those things were fake but I don't know why!!! but I ****ed up , i went that night and cheated on my only love , I don't know why I did that , then the same night i told that girl i cheated with that i'm deeply in love, i hurt her feelings too. I ****ed up .

after 2months , i couldn't hold it anymore I knew that our relationship wasn't pure anymore and told her that I cheated on her... we both started crying , she forgive me for what I did , but I saw how she changed, it's not her fault , I completely understand that I am the evil here , and that I ****ed up my own happiness , and I hurt her very badly, I'm even glad that she's over it and is enjoying her life now, but it's been 2 ****ing years and I still haven't forgotten her for a day... I have anxiety of getting close to girls after all this pain , even if i did, there is no girl in this world for me, more beautiful , more kind,soft and caring for me than she is, the only thing that keeps me going is my motivation for my business plans in life, But i know still ,even if i get all the money in the world, I could never be happy without her, and I'm sure that I'm not forgetting that girl ever in my life, and I can not love any one else. Can someone please tell me what should I do? except of getting her back, because I tryd to persue her so badly ,that I ruined it even more, I met her one year later with a new car, more money, I pushed her even more away with it I feel, I'm sorry for the ungramattic typing, It's 2am and I had a couple whiskey's , Can someone Help me? Can you be happy without love?????

Sorry you feel that way but we have to live and learn by our own mistakes. You must move on by letting go. When you finally forgive yourself, you will be able to start fresh with someone new. There will always be more than one you can fall in love with.

I suggest you seek out some counseling, so you can finally put this to rest and find peace within yourself.

• Like 5

Bad mess up man.

But way to go being honest afterwards. I know you paid a price for it but there will be better days.

I will say try one last time. No flashy car or money, just you. Be completely honest with her. Do this unless she has started seeing someone else. If she has say a pray for her and move on. To move on is as simple as Smackie9 has said, forgive yourself....

You learn from this mistake. You lashed out because you weren't mature enough to trust "the love of your life." If you had really believed in her & in your relationship, you would not have immediately reached out for another woman in the face of these messages. You would have turned toward your GF with the idea that somebody else -- whoever sent the messages to you -- was trying to stir up trouble. Instead, you acted like a toddler & ruined everything.

Now you have to deal with the consequences. Since you have not come to terms with it on your own after 2 years -- twice the length of the relationship -- you may need to think about professional help. You paid a high price for your error in judgment but it's time to forgive yourself & move on.

• Like 3
  • Author

Thank you guys, you just told me what I was thinking, but now atleast i'm sure that I'm right, Not that I am capable of forgetting her, but i'll just live with it that I lost her

• Like 1
ExpatInItaly

She was "the love of your life," yet you could not give her the benefit of the doubt and went out immediately and screwed some other girl?

No. That's not love. But if you learn from this, you will find love again. She wasn't your one and only shot at it, and I don't think you loved her anywhere near as much you believed you did.

It seems pretty clear that after 2 years, she's not coming back. But you are evidently struggling a lot to move on. Have you sought any type of counseling? It might be in order here, since you mention bad anxiety and you've obviously tumbled into a emotionally dark place. A good therapist can give you some perspective and coping tools to use, to finally help you move past this too.

• Like 6
Space Ritual
It's 2am and I had a couple whiskey's , Can someone Help me? Can you be happy without love?????

Pound a couple of more back, put on Wildfire by Michael Martin Murphy, roll around in a blanket and start crying "Why?? WHYYYYYYY??!!!"

Now go read your post again. If you were us reading it, would you not shake you head and tell that kid to grow a pair and stop whining?

You would...and that's what I'm telling you. Grow a pair and stop whining.

Come on, man....You jump the gun on your GF, bang another chick and get the chick you banged pissed off too?

Jeeze kid...

• Like 1
  • Author

guys i've made this rap tonight, I'm drunk again lol , not whining about my ex , just relaxing, give me some feedback on these lines , worth it or nah?

----------------

I wasn't lookin' for you but I stumbled on you.

Must've been fate,so much is at stake , what the **** does it take

We touch I feel a rush, I know it isn't much , maybe it's lust

Man I'm cold , frozen as snow. don't ask me why I have no love for these hoe's

It's like an explotion everytime I hold ya, I wasn't joking when I told ya you take my breath away , you're a supernova

When I'm with you, I get the shakes , my body aches.

Drop to my knee's and I'm bleeding, I'm tryna stop you from leavin'

You won't even listen so **** it, I'm tryna stop you from breathin'

Put my hands on your neck and i'm squeezin', bitch you can't be leavin'!

Tell me you love me too, wake up in the morning like 'yo what the **** do we do?'

I gotta go bitch, you know I have stuff to do.

------------------

anyone likes it?

mortensorchid

I lost the love of my life many years ago, I'm still hurting. It doesn't go away. I want love and I can't ever find another who I loved more than him, let alone a decent enough man. I feel you.

• Author

Hi, So this girl was in love with me sinds we were 15 both , now i'm 21 & she's 20 , after all that time I decide to give her a chance, kind of fell for her too , we started dating for solid 2weeks, she tells me she loves me , and out of nothing one day she tells me that this is not working and we better stay friends , (ok I understand I maybe acted a little weird because of my anxiety with my ex that broke my heart) , but yeah I was trying to make it work , when she told me it isn't working, kind of hurt me too actually, i told her okay then , I won't chase u if u don't want me to, and I dissapeared for her, now out of nothing she texts me, how are you , what r u doing and stuff, , looks like she wants something, obviously i'm not giving her a chance anymore and I ignored her last message after a conversation, because I told her, are you sure because I'm not giving u a second chance if u come back after this.

I just want to understand, why? why do you text me if u broke it up?

any girls that can explain this? she's my neighbour btw

I am guy but she's still not over you and she's still interested in you in a way. Your so young still as young adults. Love is so complex as you will see.. Let her text you and see where it goes from there. She's making contact to you let her.. Love so magical you know..

• Like 1

If she's your neighbour, it stands to reason that she wants to stay on friendly terms. It's awful having to avoid contact with someone you see frequently.

Friezus Christ

Don't burn the bridge, you never know if things may work out in the future. But don't give in easily. Go with your gut instinct, I've always listened to that. It's brought me great success in life. But women are typically weird like that. She's probably gauging to see if you are willing to be friendly, or she may want you back.

Take it from me though, don't ignore her. Reply to her message, because you'll regret ruining that by not responding. I've done it before, and I still regret throwing away a friendship/possible future relationship.

Good luck with your situation, bud.

• Like 1

You two have had some kind of interaction for 5 years. You tried dating but that didn't work. 5 years vs 2 weeks . . . really she wants some contact with you & is happy to go back the way it was, friendly neighborly but nothing romantic.

Can you do that? If it was the other way around I'd caution you against trying but here your friendship has to be stronger then some 2 week misguided try at a relationship.

• Like 1
  • Author

Thank you everyone for the advice,

Even though I forgot to say that I think it didn't work because she is texting another guy , maybe didn't work out with him and she's trying to come back now, anyway that's not how it works , only does for a one night stand relationship, but i'm not interested in that anymore, so I think i'll keep ignoring her

+ i'm moving to another town for a few years for my university, she knows that.. So I don't think she's contacting me just to not get awkward when we see each other

Edited by user-name

Don't completely ignore her. Wave when you see her outside but you don't have to answer her every text.

• Like 1