LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

Wierd Breakup out of the blue

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th August 2017, 3:23 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpatInItaly View Post
You're not ready to flirt with other girls yet,OP. And that's totally okay. Don't pressure yourself.

As for the ex - yes, she could be with someone else. But even if she isn't, when one person is able to make their exit like she did, the relationship was already failing. So even if she wasn't getting close to another guy, the end was probably drawing much nearer than you realized. Yes, it's a crappy way to go. I have also been betrayed, so I know how you are feeling. It shakes you. It changes your perception of the person you thought you knew.

It hurts when you feel like you've opened your heart to someone, and they just bow out. Most of us have been where you are now, at some point in our lives. Partners become part of the family, and then they're just no longer there after a break-up. It's painful, but also have to realize that an ex is not obligated to stay just because you or your family are kind to them. That's a separate matter from how your ex is feeling, and the fact that she checked out.

Believe me, it's better that you haven't heard from her now in a little bit. How confusing would that be? It would set you back once again. Detaching takes time, and No Contact is a good way to achieve that.
Yeah i just try to talk to girls online om tinder etc just to get away from the "oneism".

Also made a lot of New female friends Though my best friends gf.

Yeah this was really wierd i feel truly blindsided and left behind.
Wobugan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2017, 3:37 AM   #32
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wobugan View Post
Yeah i just try to talk to girls online om tinder etc just to get away from the "oneism".

Also made a lot of New female friends Though my best friends gf.

Yeah this was really wierd i feel truly blindsided and left behind.
Yes, it is a strange and painful feeling. But as time goes on and as you heal, it will begin to feel less weird, not having her in your life.

You will also likely begin to see things you can't see now, such as the fact that the relationship was probably not as wonderful as you remember it right now. With time and space, we begin to shift our perspective and often come to the conclusion that the break-up was not entirely a bad thing. Sometimes we don't want to see it as it's happening so we feel blindsided, but these types of splits are usually a while in the making. Sometimes the signs are obvious, and sometimes very subtle. But you will heal.
ExpatInItaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2017, 5:23 AM   #33
Established Member

She didn't tell you about things because most people are COWARDS when it comes to that. They just hope you'll "go away" eventually or if they stop giving you attention you'll just leave.
It didn't come out of the blue. You were just so infatuated with her you didn't see it. But it was there.
I'll tell you what - she's got some balls. Telling you that eventually you will get back together AFTER she's going to be with someone else.
Your going to hurt. Its natural. Just do not contact her. And BLOCK her number. You'll thank me latter for this advice.
Your silence to her will speak VOLUMES more to her then anything you could ever say to her.
And I tell you when she wants to talk to you about what happened-and she will at some point- DO NOT do it. You won't get closure. You won't get the full truth. And it isn't going to make you feel better.
Take the time to work on YOU. Go to the gym. Accomplish something you always wanted to but didn't.
Been is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2017, 11:31 AM   #34

Can anyone give me the specific signs that i am missing her or just someone?

What is the signs for missing the actual person or just someone?
Old 10th August 2017, 2:42 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Been View Post
She didn't tell you about things because most people are COWARDS when it comes to that. They just hope you'll "go away" eventually or if they stop giving you attention you'll just leave.
It didn't come out of the blue. You were just so infatuated with her you didn't see it. But it was there.
I'll tell you what - she's got some balls. Telling you that eventually you will get back together AFTER she's going to be with someone else.
Your going to hurt. Its natural. Just do not contact her. And BLOCK her number. You'll thank me latter for this advice.
Your silence to her will speak VOLUMES more to her then anything you could ever say to her.
And I tell you when she wants to talk to you about what happened-and she will at some point- DO NOT do it. You won't get closure. You won't get the full truth. And it isn't going to make you feel better.
Take the time to work on YOU. Go to the gym. Accomplish something you always wanted to but didn't.
Why didnt har ****ing communicate with me i am having so much anxiety now över not visiting more often then Every 2 weeks.

What the **** have we done....

I have done ****loads of improvements stopped plsyingn poker stopped smoking started working out 3-4 Times per week dressing 10x more proper acting more maturely got Into UNI got my own apartment. Started cooking more as well

I ****ing hope to god she comes back, i know everything i have done wrong. Neglecting her taking her för granted etc etc.

Is there any hope even if i move 4 hours away?

Shall i just try to move on? Talk with other girls to get the oneism away.

In so much ****ing pain

She added some wierd quote on Instagram "everything Will be Ok" something about us ?

Last edited by Wobugan; 10th August 2017 at 2:55 PM..
Old 11th August 2017, 2:28 PM   #36

Apparently she has started seeing some ex from 5 years ago as well????

WTF is this is the rebounding? Wtf
Old 11th August 2017, 2:36 PM   #37
Established Member

Quote:
Apparently she has started seeing some ex from 5 years ago as well????

WTF is this is the rebounding? Wtf
Dumpers aren't typically the ones who rebound, so I'd say no, it's not a rebound.

But how do you know this is true? Who told you?
Old 11th August 2017, 3:10 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpatInItaly View Post
Dumpers aren't typically the ones who rebound, so I'd say no, it's not a rebound.

But how do you know this is true? Who told you?
This is 100% true its really ****ing wierd
Old 11th August 2017, 3:35 PM   #39
Established Member

Quote:
This is 100% true its really ****ing wierd
I'm sorry to hear it.

Unfortunately, I have seen this more often than I care to acknowledge. Exes seemingly suddenly go back to their exes. It happened to me, many years ago now. It stings.
Old 11th August 2017, 8:06 PM   #40

This is so damn strange this guy is maybe a 1/10 in regards to me be us a compl3te loser takes drugs and just basically an unintillegent idiot.

This makes ABSOLUTELT NO SENSE.

He hurt her extremely bad a couple of years ago it was out of my mind that she would go back there hahaha what the actual ****

So she grew out a relationship with me and not exchanged me for this ****ing hillbilly hahahahaha wrddddddd is going on here????????!!!!

What shall i do? Just block her from everything?

Last edited by Wobugan; 11th August 2017 at 8:50 PM..
Old 12th August 2017, 2:05 PM   #41

All my family have unfollowed her from social media today how the **** does she have the guts to still be in contact with my family through social media like nothing happened?

When she is with Another ****ing guy what the actual ****.

Absolutely discusted how she musr have just started talking to hon literally weeks after we had broken up.

Makes me want to vomit

Last edited by Wobugan; 12th August 2017 at 2:18 PM..
Old 12th August 2017, 2:18 PM   #42
Established Member

Quote:
This is so damn strange this guy is maybe a 1/10 in regards to me be us a compl3te loser takes drugs and just basically an unintillegent idiot.

This makes ABSOLUTELT NO SENSE.

He hurt her extremely bad a couple of years ago it was out of my mind that she would go back there hahaha what the actual ****

So she grew out a relationship with me and not exchanged me for this ****ing hillbilly hahahahaha wrddddddd is going on here????????!!!!

What shall i do? Just block her from everything?
Yes, that would be the perfect response. You need to take care of yourself now, and having any access to her will only hurt you.
Old 12th August 2017, 3:55 PM   #43
Established Member

You are acting like a teenager. She found someone else and dumped you for him.

You block her on everything and have your family do the same. If you don't find your balls to do this you'll just waste a lot of time stalking her. For what?

This isn't the end of the world and she's no special snowflake. Life goes on.

It's time to go your own way like she did.

Last edited by Marc878; 12th August 2017 at 4:23 PM..
Marc878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th August 2017, 4:41 PM   #44

She is obviously trying very hard to hide this from me, she does probably not yet know that i know.

How can she ****ing go to a guy in the same city as me invite him to her Home in Gothenburg and everything literally weeks after our breakup.

While blaming our breakup on the distance what the actual **** is going on here? Immedietly jumpinf Into Another LDR.

Immedietly starting a "new" relationship.

Giving me the "i love you but i am not in love with you etc etc si much ****ing bullsjit what the actual ****.

This girl can **** OFF
Old 12th August 2017, 4:42 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc878 View Post
You are acting like a teenager. She found someone else and dumped you for him.

You block her on everything and have your family do the same. If you don't find your balls to do this you'll just waste a lot of time stalking her. For what?

This isn't the end of the world and she's no special snowflake. Life goes on.

It's time to go your own way like she did.
No, this is even more wierd it was not the initial guy this was a guy she already been with which she now is back with.