I hate my ex but I miss him

We dated for 5 months. I broke up with him because he could never make time for me. The breakup was civil but the post break up was messy.*

He got jealous that I was talking to another guy after we broke up even though it was just being friendly. He said some pretty awful things to me going so far as to insinuate that I was being a whore.

It's been a 5 weeks since we broke up and almost a month since we last talked. I feel completely stupid but I miss him. How do I get over him?*

Edited by itsdinaah

You remind yourself that you don't actually miss him. You miss having a relationship. Acknowledge that you are lonely & set about fixing that with somebody who will make time for you.

• Like 2

Guys who like to call you that word when there's no basis for it are most likely cheating on you. They think because THEY would seize the opportunity if it came along, that everyone else is like them, so they're SURE all women do it because they think all women have opportunities all the time and don't understand the concepts of selection and loyalty and, well, good taste.

So he's hiding something and he's on the offensive to hide that fact and try to deflect the blame onto you. He is immature and unself-actualized and I think you can probably do better.