[I don't know whether to end it for good now]

Hi all

I've been seeing my boyfriend for 5 months now. He is the kind of person I have always looked for in a man and he's great with my boys he spends alot of time with us and when we are getting on life is great but in these 5 months we have had slot of arguments we are both strong minded and stubborn and we clash a lot. I have had a couple of long term relationships and his longest has been 5 months and has been so used to being alone in his life. When ever we argue he will pack his things and go home telling me we are over and I find myself chasing him back to work things out. He will block me from everything and take our pictures off social media until I finally get us to talk again and things go round again.

We Are going through a very rough patch now and I don't know weather to end it for good now. Last week we had a petty argument and he left again blocked me deleted me and several hours later came back and wanted to talk and sort things out and we did. The next couple of days were fine then I saw he re-added a girl he used to want to date on social media that he has deleted in front of me before i asked him why she's back and he said that he had added her after he blocked me. He had no issues with her and she was his friend we got into an argument about it and he finished with me again saying he can't deal with the arguments and it's over for good. I tried and tried to talk to him but he wasn't having any of it and told me to move on and find someone to make me happy but I eventually got him to talk and meet me at the weekend. We decided to see each other only at weekends so we can both have our space in the week and he agreed and the night was good. Then the Saturday he came to mine and we had a great day and was all loved up and he went on the shower and I saw his phone there and wanted to see if he had been in contact with that woman for the few days we had been apart but there was nothing from her but messages to another girl

The messages were asking if she was coming over and about 7 missed video calls to her and telling her he wanted to see her too... and I couldn't read any of the other messages as he was coming out the shower. When he came in I asked him who the girl was and he said "oh she's my ex" I told him that she had messaged me and told me they had been texting and he admitted it saying they had been talking for about 3 weeks and she had gotton in touch with him i then asked why he been texting here and he said they were just mates and that we had split up then (2days split) and the dynamic of the messages hadn't changed until we split. He also admitted to telling her things to make her feel good, false promises of getting with her, agreeing to meet her and getting an ego boost and said they regually video called each other. He tried to call her in front of me to tell her he done talking with her but she never picked up. I'm so gutted this has happened because I'm sat at home in pieces about our relationship and he's been talking to her for weeks. He says she was about when things were bad between us and she wad comfortable to talk too but says he has told her that he's staying with me but she told him she had feelings for him and wanted to see him and admits to telling her the same and says she was angry because be got back with me and admitted to messaging me but I know he's lied because she didn't really message me which makes me think has he really spoke to her. He says she's gone from his phone now and wants nothing to do with her but I don't feel I can trust what he's saying. He's apologised and told me he's in the wrong and feels bad and has told me to decide if I want to give things another go or not nut I'm so scared that he's still talking to her behind my back I don't know what to do?...and I got to tell him tonight.

Your behavior is this very young relationship is telling your kids that you have a revolving door on your bedroom & that you have little self esteem.

At 5 months, I'm not sure the kids should have even met him let alone be in a situation when he has stuff to pack to take home when you fight.

At 5 months in you should still be in the lovey dovey honeymoon phase not some repeated fighting scenario where he gives you the silent treatment, block & unblocks you from social media & re-adds EXs into his life to punish you. All that sounds like junior high school.

Let him go & find somebody more stable & drama free to date

• Like 2

Why are you with this guy? He chats to other women as if he is considering them romantically. He throws tantrums and blocks you. If a guy blocked me in anger, he would never see me again. His behaviour is immature and unreliable. I am sure you can do much better. Why do you keep trying to make up with him? If you do, he does not have to face the consequences of his actions towards you.