Not again ?!? He messaged me after so long

Broke up with him a year ago , today i woke up to a message of him saying "Hey i've been thinking and to be honest i miss you i miss us ". Like what ? He's had like 3 girlfriends after me and he's currently in a relationship with one for about four months or so. I don't know what to think I can't take him serious i can't say i don't miss him but he cheated on me and broke my heart , i've been fine on my own.

hippychick3

Sounds like he is still a cheater. He hasn't changed.

Breaking up was the right thing to do. Move on and don't look back.

Marco Valerio
Broke up with him a year ago , today i woke up to a message of him saying "Hey i've been thinking and to be honest i miss you i miss us ". Like what ? He's had like 3 girlfriends after me and he's currently in a relationship with one for about four months or so. I don't know what to think I can't take him serious i can't say i don't miss him but he cheated on me and broke my heart , i've been fine on my own.

You have all the answers you need in your own text.

No need for him in your life, shut that door and lock it up.

• Like 1

Wether u decide to sms him back or not Just don't go back to him.

When there's cheating I believe there's too much damage done. Try and imagine what it would be like if u did go back to him all the fears and trust issues ud have around it. He's done it before he's likely to do it again.

An ex of mine did that and I'm so glad I made the choice to leave it in the past and severe that relationship. When I found it i went back one or 2 times to try and both times I found it she wss still seeing the other guy. Lucky for me that was at the beginning she then attempted to wrap me around her little finger mths down the track it was a close friend who cheated wth her and I think he was a little flakes as there was a visa issue wth her for bringing her permanentlyrics in the country anyway that's a long story anyway I didn't bite thank goodness because I had good guidance at the time from a councillor.

Not replying is the ideal scenario however these things are never that simple it's very hard especially wen u get a message such as that which appears to still be a breadcrumb that plays wth ur head and emotions.

Don't bite

• Author

***UPDATE

I decided to reply even though i should've left it that way and not replied I regret it so much. It just felt too good I felt I had the upper hand and i wanted to show him i was over him and all his bull so i replied with "Dang I don't feel the same way" and he leaves it on open for like an hour and all he replies with is "That wasn't me (laughy faces)" I just told him it was alright with laughing faces but I feel so dumb i feel so embarrassed for some reason and i'm soon gunna have to see him again sigh .

Wow. How manipulative of him. Anyway, I know this isn't going to make you feel better. However, you should look at it this way. He wasn't man enough to own the fact that he truly did type out that text message to you. He had to play it off like it was someone else. Some balls he has, right? Look at how far you've grown without him. :) Leave him in the trash where he belongs. Block him and never look back again. You don't need anyone like that in your life.

• Like 2
Marco Valerio

You were better off without responding to his text. Do you see it now?

I hope you feel stronger in the case of a future attempt from him.

• Like 1