Pisces Man

Any advice to dating a Pisces guy. We just started seeing each other about last month. Can't say we dating because we dint really talk about that. We hang out and get intiment. He texts me everyday. I think he see's someone else too. Can't really tell it's hard to read him. I don't even want to ask him to define what we are because so far I have noticed that Pisces guys do not like to be caged. When I go to his house , he doesn't want me to stay there for a whole day, it's like he loves his freedom. When am at his house sometimes he asks when am living so he can continue with his day. His not even that busy though..Am okay with that but I would like to know this Pisces guy a little better before making any major decisions. I will study him but I would like to hear some experiences people have had with Pisces guy. I'm a female Taurian.

Arieswoman

Who cares that he's a Pisces, Aries or whatever?

Why are you bothering with this guy who you think is seeing someone else, who wants you to leave because "he wants to get on with his life" ?

He seems lukewarm at best and is using you for "intimacy" (whatever you mean by that) IMO..

Move on to someone who's really interested in you.

Good luck x

• Like 2

His star sign makes no difference to my comment: He's using you for casual sex. Yes, I know he texts.... but if he really cared about you, he'd want to spend lots of time with you.

• Like 2
TheCanadianGuy94

First off, as the other commenters have already pointed out, his star sign has no impact on his ability to be in a committed relationship. Even for those who believe in that, the signs only give vague descriptions in order to categorize a large group of people. And because of this, you can't even begin to determine if a person is more or less likely to cheat based on what day they were born.

As for your question, I'm sorry to say that you are just a booty call. He texts you everyday because he wants to sleep with you, he has shown zero desire to get to know you, let alone spend time with you outside of sex. He's not interested.

• Like 2