Thinking of getting back with GF

Tinee Slark

My gf broke up with me 2 years ago after her father passed away.I still remember her daily, but don't know if she does. She is very good by heart and i respect that but she was very rude and blamed me for everything and left me.Maybe it was due to the situation she was in. She is my 2nd gf and I was her first bf.I love her a lot and feel that no one can fill her place. We both text only twice a year to wish on birthdays,apart from that no contact or whatsoever. Is it appropriate for me to back to her or is there a chance of me getting back with her? Need help with it.

ExpatInItaly

If you've barely spoken in two years, then I think she has probably moved on.

What were the reasons she cited for ending it?

I suppose you could send her a message to catch up and see how she responds, but I wouldn't get your hopes up. It sounds like she is probably not interested in reconnecting.

• Author
Tinee Slark

There was no specific reason. She used to blame every thing on me and used to show her anger on me all the time. She used to talk **** and would refuse to meet me giving reasons like my dad will be watching from up I don't want to cheat him again and all. Which is too childish and immature.

You are making her sound like a very umpleasant person. I have no idea what you would want to return to this. Unless you actually did have some significant faults and her criticisms were justified.....

• Author
Tinee Slark

No she used to accuse me all the time even though there was no fault at my end. Even her friends used to support me and they knew the truth but I thought she used to do that because of her situation and her incapability of handling that situation when her dad passed away. So I used to keep quiet and wouldn't talk back also but in the end she made up a reason where I was seen like the main reason of her problems and left me.

• Author
Tinee Slark

No we were happy for 2years she started acting like this after her father passed away. Till then everything was perfect.I guess she lost her mind after her father incident.

My gf broke up with me 2 years ago after her father passed away.I still remember her daily, but don't know if she does. She is very good by heart and i respect that but she was very rude and blamed me for everything and left me.Maybe it was due to the situation she was in. She is my 2nd gf and I was her first bf.I love her a lot and feel that no one can fill her place. We both text only twice a year to wish on birthdays,apart from that no contact or whatsoever. Is it appropriate for me to back to her or is there a chance of me getting back with her? Need help with it.

Why do you want a woman who is rude to you, blames you for everything and breaks up with you?

No she used to accuse me all the time even though there was no fault at my end.

You've been abused and you're going back for more. Sorry to say, its not love you're feeling but addiction to abuse.

• Author
Tinee Slark

I guess now im starting to realize that it's not worth going back. I guess and hope that something good is out there somewhere waiting for me. Thanks for your precious time and answers everyone. I'm glad I decided to post it which helped me a lot. Stay happy everyone.