help! need advice on "distant" boyfriend

so VERY long story short: my bf moved out a couple months ago & we've been trying to repair our relationship, date more casually, etc, but are still very close. last night, i spoke with him around 6:30, we both had plans to do separate things (we usually do), but promised one another we'd get in touch to meet up later. i caled him around 9 & he didn't pick up his phone, which was strange. called again 9:30, nothing. i was very angry so i texted him around 11 or so, he finally responded "o i just saw your calls" & i asked him what was up & then he didn't text back!

he showed up at my house at 12 am & i was so mad i had put some of his things out in the hall & asked him to leave. he refused to & just said he didn't hear his phone, he had it in a jacket next to the table when he was at dinner, which is a lame excuse since i pointed out we were supposed to meet up so why wouldn't he make himself available for my call? he just said, "hey i figured we both have plans" then launched into telling me "maybe you're just not getting what you want?" etc. i know this all sounds bad but i have asked him if he wants to break up & he claims he doesn't, & i honestly don't think he is cheating on me, but this behavior is so weird! then i totally caved, we had great sex & he spent the night. but this morning i feel like **** & mad that i was such a pushover. not really sure how to proceed at this point...

laRubiaBonita

i think you just need to chill out and not blow this all out of proportion........

it sounds like you are mad that he was not there when you thought he should be, i.e. you did not get what you wanted.

i would have said that 12 was too late for him to come over and said goodnight.