win her back 😔

hi guys really need some help ' i screwed up big time with my gf of over two years ' i cheated due to my issues and we worked through d relationship ' tmy gf loves me more than anythin im her whole world but she has changed her number and blocked me from all avenues of contact but still looks at my insta story everyday and is keeping in touch with people close to me . i feel ive lost her for good this time i really dont know ' i lover her so much but dont know wat to do any help would be appreciated ' its been two weeks nc

I'd love to know how many heartbroken people there are in North America at any one time. Gotta be a large number.

Anyway, listen man. I hate to break it to you like this but you cheated on her. She may still love you (but probably she is also angry) but all she is thinking is that he will do this again and to protect myself I need to break it off completely because there is a large chance he will hurt me again and at that time we may be married, or have kids...

Now, you've probably heard (and experienced) that time heals all wounds. That's true. When I was 23 my girlfriend I lived with for 2 years left me (I didn't want babies at that time) and she ended up marrying a friend and they've been together ever since. Now that was one of my first heartbreaks and I took it bad. Actually I thought about it for years.

Since then I've had trouble committing. But one thing I learned is time does it. That ex means nothing to me now and ex's I've had since then mean nothing as well. And the one who screwed me over recently will mean nothing someday.

I know its cliche but there really isn't another answer. You have to suck it up, get through the initial hurt and go from there. Yeah it is the worst feeling. Actually, I read that moving on from a partner is equal in intensity as a heroin addict going through withdrawal.

• Like 1

You cheated on her. If you've done it once, you'll probably do it again to her ... and the next girl. Why should she think anything major has changed? I doubt she will risk it again but if you want to try to get her back, you need to understand why you cheated and why you think it will never happen again. Many women will not give a second chance.

• Like 2

I loved someone who then slept around on me, and we didn't even really have a commitment at the time, but it hurt just like we did. Here's why you need to just move on (and not do that again). Because once it happens to you, no matter how much you love the person, you can never trust them again. What's worse, it may be hard to trust anyone again if you truly believed the guy loved you. Because if a person who you believe loved you could intentionally destroy you in that way, then how can you trust anyone? Truth is if you love someone, the very last thing you'd want to do is let anyone or anything hurt them and especially yourself. So what you have for her is not real quality love. It may be all you're capable of loving, but it's not good enough for most of us women. We want the real deal, the kind that won't rip our heart out.

She'll never trust you or be able to fully love you or give herself to you ever again, so move on and realize what you threw away to make your penis momentarily happy.

• Like 1