Taking a break

fullofquestions

Question for you all.

4 months into the relationship I moved in ( we both wanted it that way) we are so much alike and very stubborn! About 2 times a week we would bitch at each other over stupid stuff, then we would be fine. Well now we have been together for 10 months almost 11.

We both are in love with each other and have talked about our future. As of late all I seem to do is bring out his bad side (make him angry) I introduced him to this online game called EQ that I play, in the start he would get mad at me if I played it even 2 times a week for like 2 hours, till he got into it, then that is all he would do...come home from work and play till he went to bed (most nights I would play too so I could be with him)

Then I spoke up and said this is all that you do, we never go out and do anything...ok so then one night he got mad at me cause I was saying all he does is play the game and we got into a huge fight, one in which he scared himself ( he has a anger problem but he keeps it in check) he never hurt me and I never thought that he would, but he cant get the look I had on my face out of his head and the things he had said to me.

Three days later all was well till he came home from work and told me he need a "brake" he needed to clear his head and he couldn't do that with me always there so he asked me to move out, he said he didn't want me to move out but it was the only thing that he could think of for now and that he loved me so much, he told me how hard it was for him to carry out my boxes and that he had missed me while i was gone for 2 hours getting boxes.

The day I left we hugged very hard and long and said we loved each other, he said he would call me in a few days or what not. Well that night I went on the game because he said he wasn't going to go on it for a few days, well low and behold he is on it and as soon as he see's I am on he writes me and we talk, he asked me how I was doing I said missing the hell out of you and he told me that he missed me too, I said do you miss me or me being there he said a little of both. I told him I have this horrible feeling in my stomach and he says he has the same thing but it worsens and gets better at times.

Everyday now which has only been 4 days he talks to me on the game, tells me just let it run its coarse and you will see everything will be ok. We both said we are each others best friends we have always said that...........What do you all think, How long should I wait for him to "sort" out his head. I have had lots of break ups in the past but never one where the guy tells me he loves me so much.

How does he plan to sort things out? Do you think the contact that you two have is a positive influence on him while he's trying to gather his thoughts?

full of questions

I'm not sure how he plans on sorting things out. He says that he needs to clear his head and have some space to himself and that he couldn't have that space with me living there and that he wouldn't be able to sort things out with me there.

I think that it is good that we talk, but I told him that I don't want our communication done through the game. He is always the one to write to me on the game.

My thoughts on it are, how can someone who says that they love you so much go to the extreme measure of making the one they love move out?

Does this all just sound like b.s.? I love this man very much and I do believe that he loves me. But why have me move out.