1st time I'm acting crazy?

Ilovelifeforwhatcome

Ilovelifeforwhatcome

So I have had break ups and I never acted like this w/any of the guys that I parted ways w/. A guy meanly rejected me and I immediately deleted his number even though I was hurting. The problem w/this one is its in limbo, I love him a lot, but he wants to be single, he loves me as well. There are days I go nc, then I message him like crazy. What the hell is wrong w/me?

So I have had break ups and I never acted like this w/any of the guys that I parted ways w/. A guy meanly rejected me and I immediately deleted his number even though I was hurting. The problem w/this one is its in limbo, I love him a lot, but he wants to be single, he loves me as well. There are days I go nc, then I message him like crazy. What the hell is wrong w/me?

How are you messaging him if you deleted his number?

I think you're hurt because you say it was a mean rejection. It's hard to come to terms with something like that.

How long you've known him

lostboyfriend

It's very tough, when you love someone who doesn't love you back.

The only hope you have is self improvement and No contact. If he comes back and begs for you back then you've done it.

Staying in any contact will mean he keeps you as a backup plan / uses you.

Take it from a guy. Stay strong, no contact is the only way to make him realise what he's lost.